• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

This all sounds like "Churchianity" to me!

I see. So if a woman is not allowed to preach at a certain congregation then they are being "too legal." What about smoking pot as a means of worship?

Now YOU are being silly.

Well the Bible doesn't exactly address the issue of pot smoking as a means of worship; and it certainly doesn't specifically prohibit it. So.....?

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

It can be proven, but alas, I have already contributed way to much here today! I believe we need to take heed of that warning from scripture that tells us to avoid vain arguing. That, I am hoping to do as of now. This is vain and becoming vanity, and I am withdrawing for a while...if I can! Or until the Lord gives me something to say. :emot-highfive:

lol, nice try again. For one, it cannot be proven at all because it goes against proper interpretation. Secondly, "vain argumentation" is refering to geneologies, not certain tennets of scripture. You need to stop being so lazy with the scriptures before just throwing them out there...that is how you ended up believing this mess in the first place.

Excuse me? Lazy? People here are not interested in the least to have elucidation on this issue. They only want to perpetuate their own views, being unteachable. If I persist in this, I am casting my pearls before swine.

All I see are closed-minded Christians, who are not interested in what God's mind in this is.

I've read the passages in the Greek language...I wouldn't say that I'm trying to perpetuate my own view. I have tried time and time again to prove my own position wrong, because I honestly don't want to believe it. The difference between you and I is that I was honest when I did the study.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

The Lord is the Creator, Is 40:28, & 43:15. End of issue. As I said, there is only one God, ONE Creator! You deny that the Lord is the source of all things? Who is your Lord, Ovedya?

Ah....no, I did not deny it, I affirmed it. :emot-highfive:

Jesus was fed by doing the will of the father and by finishing THE FATHER

The meaning of phobeo has indeed it

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

It can be proven, but alas, I have already contributed way too much here today! I believe we need to take heed of that warning from scripture that tells us to avoid vain arguing. That, I am hoping to do as of now. This is vain and becoming vanity, and I am withdrawing for a while...if I can! Or until the Lord gives me something to say. :taped:

Thank you for your contributions. Your right about vain words. Just goes to show how topics get off course.

Many blessings! :emot-highfive:

Snow4JC

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

It can be proven, but alas, I have already contributed way to much here today! I believe we need to take heed of that warning from scripture that tells us to avoid vain arguing. That, I am hoping to do as of now. This is vain and becoming vanity, and I am withdrawing for a while...if I can! Or until the Lord gives me something to say. :emot-highfive:

lol, nice try again. For one, it cannot be proven at all because it goes against proper interpretation. Secondly, "vain argumentation" is refering to geneologies, not certain tennets of scripture. You need to stop being so lazy with the scriptures before just throwing them out there...that is how you ended up believing this mess in the first place.

Excuse me? Lazy? People here are not interested in the least to have elucidation on this issue. They only want to perpetuate their own views, being unteachable. If I persist in this, I am casting my pearls before swine.

All I see are closed-minded Christians, who are not interested in what God's mind in this is.

I've read the passages in the Greek language...I wouldn't say that I'm trying to perpetuate my own view. I have tried time and time again to prove my own position wrong, because I honestly don't want to believe it. The difference between you and I is that I was honest when I did the study.

Excuse me??? Honesty? Stop now.

I stated that you were dishonest in your study, approaching it with such strong presuppositions that you ignored the truth of the matter. Sorry you didn't catch that.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I stated that you were dishonest in your study, approaching it with such strong presuppositions that you ignored the truth of the matter. Sorry you didn't catch that.

I am not dishonest in any way!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

God made Adam and saw that Adam needed companionship and made Eve from Adam's RIB..He did not make them equals..Adam's (man's) role was to protect and guide Eve who's job was to take care of her husband and yield to him..

Please quote where the Scriptures say that Adam

I am not dishonest in any way!

If you were not dishonest in your study then I highly doubt you would believe that women could hold authority in the church.

That is the point I have been making, is you accuse of us being close minded but never take into account that we have most likely studied this issue more than you.