RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from News forum to eschatology. It is asking for an explanation of events relative to scripture. It is not really a report of news.

Guest 383 winston
It is prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes. It could be the anti-christ will step forward soon to help decide this and get a peace treaty in place. However, as Christians, we will be raptured out of here the minute that is signed if not before. However, again, it has to be a specific contract for 7 years with specifics in it that were not in others of the past. I can go into more later.

LawerForGod, How do you figure this out? YOU QUOTED HERE... However, as Christians, we will be raptured out of here the minute that is signed if not before. What allows you to quote this? I would like to know? Don't you want to see the antichrist at work? Are you weak? Kinda sounds like it to me :noidea:

Guest 383 winston

And, I believe we stay until the end, but it would not hurt my feelings if I was wrong - from a human standpoint, that is. :P You see, I believe this is going to bring about a great revival, and I'd really like to be here for that. You know, what is most important is that we are ready and watching for His return, that we are willing to suffer and die for him, if need be, and that we are walking in his light on a daily basis. Nothing is going to happen to us that God has not allowed for a purpose. He will protect those who hide in the shelter of the Almighty. Our confidence needs to be in God's protection, not in the rapture. He can protect us in or out of the tribulation, just like he protected the Jews when he came against Egypt. "Sometimes he calms the storm and other times he calms his child."

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

George I have been listening for a week now at all of what is happening in the Middle East but so much is confusing. I would like to see a thread by someone who is living it right now like you are. I'm confused on so much can you help? I think a lot of feel this way.

The Lord has been giving me some understanding through dreams and through his word, which you can read at "The Abomination That Causes Desolation." In summary, Israel is not listening to God, they are following after their own gods, God is a jealous God and he wants them to come back to him, he's sent his prophets to warn them about the results if they continue in disobedience, they still did not listen, so now he's allowing Israel's enemies to come against them as a means of judgment on his children for their disobedience. When they call on God in repentance, God will deliver them and he will then come against Israel's enemies. They will give up their idols and will turn back to God.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Sue, does the rapture fit in somewhere with that? :noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

And, I believe we stay until the end, but it would not hurt my feelings if I was wrong - from a human standpoint, that is. :P You see, I believe this is going to bring about a great revival, and I'd really like to be here for that. You know, what is most important is that we are ready and watching for His return, that we are willing to suffer and die for him, if need be, and that we are walking in his light on a daily basis. Nothing is going to happen to us that God has not allowed for a purpose. He will protect those who hide in the shelter of the Almighty. Our confidence needs to be in God's protection, not in the rapture. He can protect us in or out of the tribulation, just like he protected the Jews when he came against Egypt. "Sometimes he calms the storm and other times he calms his child."

Now when I read this paragraph, this seems to be makin alittle more sense to me :noidea:

Think maybe the falling away's happening now? :noidea:

Sue, does the rapture fit in somewhere with that? :th_praying:

Only God knows that for sure.

Think maybe the falling away's happening now? :th_praying:

Yep! Big Time!! Only, it's been happening for awhile now. God's just at the point now where he says "Enough is Enough," because they/we just are not listening. But, then this is how God planned it all along - His Sovereignty!

Thanks, Sue! :th_praying: