• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Once again, I have to ask: Could you please lead me to the chapter & verse that says there will be a great revival before Christ's return?

Thanks so much.

Be Blessed

in Him;

-c-

mrcorey,

You know, the Lord's given me so many that are scattered throughout my journal, so let me pray about this and see how the Lord would have me to respond to you. One immediately comes to mind that is in reference to Israel, but that I believe God has also given me as a promise for The Church in these last days:

O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,

Guest Prophecy Countdown

Could you please lead me to the chapter & verse that says there will be a great revival before Christ's return?

Thanks so much.

Be Blessed

in Him;

-c-

Hi mrcorey, I hope you don’t mind me jumping in with these few verses and thoughts.

The first rain was given in the upper room ‘moderately’ where miracle after miracle followed.

The dead were raised in the name of Jesus, and of course healing of the sick along with conversions by the thousands.

Fifteen languages were given to those in the upper room enabling the spreading of the word of God.

Joel 2: 23. “Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the FORMER RAIN, and THE LATTER RAIN in the first.”

There is a specific time for the ‘latter rain’ to be given to ‘all flesh’ abundantly.

Joel 2: 28. “And it shall come to pass AFTERWARD, I will pour out my spirit upon ALL FLESH; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29. And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids IN THOSE DAYS will I pour out my spirit.”

The latter outpouring will be at ‘the time of the end’ period which ends at trumpet 7. (1Cor 15:52)

I understand the time of the ‘latter rain’ event because it just precedes the signs of His second advent in the three following verses, of Joel 29: 30, 31, 32. Also see these same signs in the heavens spoken of in Matt 24: Mark 13: and Luke 21.

Joel 29: 30. “And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. 32. And it shall come to pass, whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

The latter outpouring of the Holy Spirit, will be vast and the results astonishing as great numbers will be rescued from the snares of

Satan, through the word of God, given in all languages to all people, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

See John 16: 11 – 14.

PC.

Edited by Prophecy Countdown

Isaiah 35

The desert and the parched land will be glad;

the wilderness will rejoice and blossom.

Like the crocus, 2it will burst into bloom;

it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy.

The glory of Lebanon will be given to it,

the splendor of Carmel and Sharon;

they will see the glory of the LORD,

the splendor of our God.

3 Strengthen the feeble hands,

steady the knees that give way;

4 say to those with fearful hearts,

Isaiah 61

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,

because the LORD has anointed me

to preach good news to the poor.

He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,

to proclaim freedom for the captives

and release from darkness for the prisoners,

2 to proclaim the year of the LORD

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The rapture is next in the program. All that we see are signs leading up to the beginning of the tribulation. When that 7 year contract is signed, or any time before, CHristians are raptured before any of the 7 years begins. The antichrist could be here right now on the scene working within the United nations, within Israel, in America... but he is a certain kind of person.

Personnaly, I have never understood where the idea of the 7 year contract the Antichrist is supposed to make with the nation of Israel comes from? Is it Daniel 9:27? But as far as I know, the 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel 9:24-27 refers to the 1st coming of Jesus Christ, and not to the coming of the Antichrist?! Indeed, Daniel 9:25 clearly mentions "Mesiah the Prince", and this prophecy gives the exact year for the baptism of Jesus Christ in the 1st century. After baptism, He preached the gospel for 3.5 years to the Jewish nation, and then He was crucified. His sacrifice on behalf of sinners would cause the ritual Temple sacrifices to cease, as there would no longer be any obejct for them. The gospel continued to be preched to the Jewish nation for 3.5 years after the death of Jesus. Only after the killing of Stephen by the Jewish Sanhedrin were the apostles commisioned to bring the gospel to the nations as well.

Then why do people apply this very important messianic prophecy in Daniel to the Antichrist, when it clearly refers to Jesus Christ Himself? Maybe I am wrong, but I think all such talk about the 7 year treaty between the Antichrist and Israel to be just nonsense, unsubstantiated in any way by the Bible! Or maybe can someone enlighten me on this subject?

The truth is that the Antichrist has already come, only the world does not notice it! According to the prophecies in Daniel, the Antichrist is the Pope of Rome, and this power will rise again in the last time. This is why in Rev 17:8, people are wondering when they see "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" - Papal Rome will rise to proeminence again in the world, and we will just see once more heretics burned at stake, the tribunal of Inquisition in action etc. And people who do not know Bible prophecy will just wonder very much seeing mankind going back all of a sudden hundreds of years into the darkness of the Middle Ages ...

The final persecution unleashed by papacy will bring the world into direct conflict with God, and will precipitate the Apocalyptic events that would lead to the utter destruction of the entire world and the salvation of the saints. And the issue that will divide those that obey God and those that don't will have to do with allegiance to the Law of God - the Ten Commandments, that include the 4th commandment, the one that orders the sanctification of the 7-th day Sabbath. It is the keeping of the Sabbath that is to represent a sign (see Ezech 20:12, Exod. 31:13, Exod. 31:17) that we are worshipping God, and not some apostate beast power.

I wish that we could all turn back to God, in order that He might open our eyes, hearts and minds for understanding the very important prophetic message contained in the book of Daniel, now that it is not too late!

Blessings,

Chryss

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

George I have been listening for a week now at all of what is happening in the Middle East but so much is confusing. I would like to see a thread by someone who is living it right now like you are. I'm confused on so much can you help? I think a lot of feel this way.

Psalm 83:1-8

O God, do not keep silent;

be not quiet, O God, be not still.

(2) See how your enemies are astir,

how your foes rear their heads.

(3) With cunning they conspire against your people;

they plot against those you cherish.

(4) "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,

that the name of Israel be remembered no more."

(5) With one mind they plot together;

they form an alliance against you-

(6) the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,

of Moab and the Hagrites,

(7) Gebal, Ammon and Amalek,

Philistia, with the people of Tyre.

(8) Even Assyria has joined them

to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.

Selah