• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

17th July 2006

VISION: Gathering Balls Of Darkness With Dustpan And Brush

I saw what looked to me like old-fashioned Scandinavian Dairy Farmers. Milkmaids and ( male ) dairy farmers, carrying dustpan and brush, they were bending over, and chasing and collecting along the path, little and large balls of darkness. No matter what the size of the balls, the darkness within was gross.

They so enjoyed their task; they

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Amen sister, thank you for being faithful in the Lord. This speaks to me and strengthens me to pursue the Lord more. I am reminded that while I have already begun a race in the Lord, I need to finish this race to the end.

I saw what looked to me like old-fashioned Scandinavian Dairy Farmers. Milkmaids and ( male ) dairy farmers, carrying dustpan and brush, they were bending over, and chasing and collecting along the path, little and large balls of darkness.

The farmers are likened to those who should be working in the Lord's vineyard. In other words, these are the ones born again in Christ who are all called according to God's purpose. These are dairy farmers; the dairy is likened to the milk of the Word. As farmers we are to gather this "milk". Yet here, the Dairy Farmers are not gathering "milk" but balls of darkness. The Dairy Farmers gather milk to give milk to others. We all are ministers of Christ and can feed other people whether it be of "milk" or "steak".

No matter what the size of the balls, the darkness within was gross.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

Amen sister, thank you for being faithful in the Lord. This speaks to me and strengthens me to pursue the Lord more. I am reminded that while I have already begun a race in the Lord, I need to finish this race to the end.

I saw what looked to me like old-fashioned Scandinavian Dairy Farmers. Milkmaids and ( male ) dairy farmers, carrying dustpan and brush, they were bending over, and chasing and collecting along the path, little and large balls of darkness.

The farmers are likened to those who should be working in the Lord's vineyard. In other words, these are the ones born again in Christ who are all called according to God's purpose. These are dairy farmers; the dairy is likened to the milk of the Word. As farmers we are to gather this "milk". Yet here, the Dairy Farmers are not gathering "milk" but balls of darkness. The Dairy Farmers gather milk to give milk to others. We all are ministers of Christ and can feed other people whether it be of "milk" or "steak".

No matter what the size of the balls, the darkness within was gross.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

For this reason, the Master who is light became God Incarnate.

Became? BECAME? He did NOT "become" God Incarnate; He was God from the beginning of time. He became a MAN to die for our sins (and He didn't give up His deity then either!), but He has never, nor ever will, stopped being God!

Guest jckduboise

Became? BECAME? He did NOT "become" God Incarnate; He was God from the beginning of time. He became a MAN to die for our sins (and He didn't give up His deity then either!), but He has never, nor ever will, stopped being God!

Go Ronald! :emot-fail: He already was..Genesis and THEY said let US make man in OUR image..He already was!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

"Became God Incarnate" basically means the same thing as God came in the flesh or God came down as a man in the flesh. The phrase "Became God incarnate" does not mean that the Master Jesus Christ became God for He already is but God INCARNATED or God in the flesh.

I'm very surprised you have not heard of the term God Incarnated meaning God in the flesh. Again, for clarity...the master became God Incarnated means God put on flesh.