• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Please forgive me if I am reposting what others must have noticed, but couldn't find it via search.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/124...48836DD2A59.htm

Guest jckduboise
Please forgive me if I am reposting what others must have noticed, but couldn't find it via search.

It appears that Israel and Lebanon are at it agian....

Well, God knows what He is doing, there will be changes with this newest conflict I feel it but this simply the part where Christ said "you will hear of wars and rumors of wars, this will not be the end..

Much more is to come before we will see tribulation..yes birthing pangs very good description for what is happening in the middle East and also words that Jesus Himself used..

It appears that Israel and Lebanon are at it agian....

Well, God knows what He is doing, there will be changes with this newest conflict I feel it but this simply the part where Christ said "you will hear of wars and rumors of wars, this will not be the end..

Much more is to come before we will see tribulation..yes birthing pangs very good description for what is happening in the middle East and also words that Jesus Himself used..

I have been listening very carefully {maybe TOO carefully!} to leaders' quotes since around 1990 or so. G. Bush told Bob Woodward re Iraq war a few years back-[approx quote]"What does it matter, we'll all be dead anyway." Marlin Fitzwater-Jan 1991:"on borrowed time" re Saddam Hussein [part of a book title by Edgar Whisenant-he mathematically calculated the Rapture date as Sept 1988, then Sept 1989, then...]. Seems more and more like a semi-awareness from some leaders that they pretty much "know" they are/may be some of the End-Time leaders. Remember back a couple of months ago Condoleezza Rice used the word "trap" re our dependence on Mideast oil- <Luke 21:35>. ?

A short paperback I had read in the last year or so posed the challenge- would you REALLY obey The Lord Jesus Christ no matter what? Not saying this is G. Bush's state, BUT what if his statement re "we'll all be dead anyway" was based on what he was given from The Lord-<Revelation> does indicate -based on current world population- a few billion to die.

My spirit felt like in one-accord with Condoleezza's "birth pangs" statement re Mideast. It SEEMS like He is truly bringing this to the END.

Guest jckduboise

all we can do is wait and stay tuned for upcoming events..it is in God's time..we are seeing the beginning of the end..just as Jesus said "wars and rumors of wars"

I believe you are on the right track..why don't you start reading the April 8th Prediction thread that Rollinthunder posts in on a regular basis..he is keeping a close eye on this subject..you might find it very interesting..one of him most recent posts he gave a site that you can read re: recommendation 666..the url is posted there read that..you will get an eye opener..

all we can do is wait and stay tuned for upcoming events..it is in God's time..we are seeing the beginning of the end..just as Jesus said "wars and rumors of wars"

I believe you are on the right track..why don't you start reading the April 8th Prediction thread that Rollinthunder posts in on a regular basis..he is keeping a close eye on this subject..you might find it very interesting..one of him most recent posts he gave a site that you can read re: recommendation 666..the url is posted there read that..you will get an eye opener..

Please give a pointer to the post you are referring to. Thank you and Agape and Peace to all. Come quickly THE Lord Jesus-take us all Home to Your/our Father's House! Ron...

"Time" magazine [July 31,2006 issue] was where I believe I first heard Condoleezza Rice"s "birth pangs" re Mideast. Just got this via a Google:

http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0...1218058,00.html

Administration officials say one purpose of Rice's trip is to create an "umbrella of Arab allies" opposed to Hizballah. "She's not going to come home with a cease-fire but with stronger ties to the Arab world," says a U.S. official. "What we want is our Arab allies standing against Hizballah and against Iran." It was, perhaps, the prospect of such an alliance that led Rice last week to say, "What we're seeing here, in a sense, is the birth pangs of a new Middle East."

2 DON'T FORGET THE PALESTINIANS

The above article mentions Israel, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Sunni/Shi'ite Muslims,Hizballah, Palestinians, Iran, Iraq, ... To me it is so worth reading.

George had posted under World News the Psalm 83- found news story. Some believe <Psalm 83> lists the Muslim nations that may/will attack Israel.

Guest jckduboise

Please give a pointer to the post you are referring to. Thank you and Agape and Peace to all. Come quickly THE Lord Jesus-take us all Home to Your/our Father's House! Ron...

Rollinthunder posts this url www.fulfilledprophecy.com you can read all kinds of things there.

blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Isn't Condy a Christian? :whistling:

Isn't Condy a Christian? :whistling:

My understanding from what I have read and observed is that Condoleezza Rice is an evangelical Christian.

The following link I just got from a search for her on christianitytoday.com [i consider "Christianity Today" an excellent source for reliable truth for the body of Christ and have been reading CT for many years]:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/search/?q...ondoleezza+rice