IGNORED

Aliens

artsylady

Guest LCPGUY
ufo_1.gif

....................................... YE22.gif

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting abducted by Jesus...and He's coming on a cloud, not in a spaceship!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

:LOL:

Love through Jesus!!! Woohoo!

Ref

WoooHoooo - Referooo!!! :ochili.gifchili.gifchili.gif

John jumpinforjoy.gifjumpinforjoy.gifjumpinforjoy.gif

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting abducted by Jesus...and He's coming on a cloud, not in a spaceship!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL:

Love through Jesus!!! Woohoo!

Ref

Amen! YE59.gif Beam me up, Jesus! ... rapture.gif

Guest ReflectionsofHim

Woohoo ya'll!!!

It's about time we have some fun around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Now that we've established all the serious Truths, LOL!!! :x:

Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!

Jesus we love You and know You are laughing with us too!

Maranatha and beam me up, too!!! :(

Everyone:

:hug:

:oww: :oww: :oww:

Fun!!!!!! This is what I'm screamin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:oww: :oww: :oww:

Guest ReflectionsofHim

Blessings and Greetings in our Lord Jesus!!! :t2:

So, is anyone wanting to learn more about this phenomena that is evil-inspired and how it plays into the end-time delusion? If so, I'm open to suggestions as to what forum you'd like to start it in and exactly what is on your heart and what your questions are. I'm no expert and anything I don't have the answer for I'll be happy to research for you. I have indeed learned a lot and always, always use Scripture to back it up and in the Greek and Hebrew translations. Granted there will always be a potential disagreement about the interpretation of Scripture, but I will tell ya'll now that I won't respond to discord or attack or anything that is not of the Lord and things absolutely must be discussed in the civility and maturity in Christ. It is important to remember that we are all supposed to be on the same side here and that is the side of Jesus and Holiness!!! :) That being said, I want you all to know that I'm prettty much a gentle soul and spirit and it's not in my nature to be ugly back; hence my reasons for not responding at times. Not that I think anyone here that is truly interested in this subject would be ugly, but just to cover the bases! I know this can seem controversial, but I think it is first and foremost important that we agree upfront that "ufos" and "aliens" and "abductions" are not to be trivialized and are NOT of the Lord!!!!

That being said...I'll await any replies and suggestions. I will presume if I get none here in the next couple or three days that no one is interested and nuff said from me! :t2:

Love through our Jesus!!!

Ref

Guest LCPGUY

Maybe a new thread in Controversial Issues Ref.

Speaking of giants back in Genesis reminds me of a episode I saw on the History Channel a while back. They said that archaeologists discovered beds that were 10 to 12 feet long in the middle east. Guess they really were giants, huh?

In His Love,

Bro John

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, I've heard of that too. Very interesting.

Guest ReflectionsofHim

I think about Goliath as well...God's Word says he was a giant!!! Pretty interesting!!!

Well, I"m thinking that the Controversial forum is opening it up for controversy, so I should have said that that is the one forum I'm against. Sorry Bubby John...I shoulda said that upfront!!! I'm thinking spiritual warfare, but I AM willing to go with the majority!!! Let's give it a couple of days and see who else is interested in this. If it's just us three or so then maybe I'll just start sending ya'll some articles and breaking news stuff via email updates and such.

This is in the Lord's Hands indeed!!!

Ya'll are so supportive and I SO appreciate it!!! :)