IGNORED

Aliens

artsylady

Guest ReflectionsofHim

Clearly mentioned in the bible? If the sons of God refer to aliens, was Adam an alien? I had posted on this issue quite a long time ago on another thread. It still has some points that must be considered.

" Heb:1:5: For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

Demons are fallen angels. But so is satan. Is satan a son of God? I dont like the implication. think the context of the use of the sons of God is being misconstrued to reflect something other worldly, when the answer is something much easier explained in the context of its use in God's word.

Guest LCPGUY
Clearly mentioned in the bible? If the sons of God refer to aliens, was Adam an alien? I had posted on this issue quite a long time ago on another thread. It still has some points that must be considered.

Clearly mentioned in the Bible? You betcha. Ref is RIGHT ON!

What people today think of as aliens, are really fallen angels. Demon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Clearly mentioned in the Bible? You betcha. Ref is RIGHT ON!

What people today think of as aliens, are really fallen angels. Demon

Guest ReflectionsofHim
In the OT there is a seperation between the " sons of God" and the " daughter's of men". One is of God, the other is clearly viewed as of man. Since it was also shown that God does not call angels "sons" as revealed by Hebrews 1:5.

I do not expect to change anyone's belief's here. But at least for some, they will not become " obfuscated" when they read something who's understanding is clearly above their comprehension.

Although I do feel there should be caution in attributing something to scripture that may be considered blasphemous, such as calling the "sons of God" aliens, demons, or fallen angels

But I would like to see a " clear" indication that these you refer to as fallen angels are just that. So instead of speculation based on your perception, how about following up with scriptural proofs?

Rick

But in the OT "sons of God" means something entirely different than it does in the NT and I pointed that out based on God's Word. He is very clear about it...the "sons of God" that came with Satan in Job 1 are not holy and "sons" are the fallen angels.

It's not about my beliefs, it's about what I know God's Word says about this and what I know He has shown me based on His Word. There are a lot of well-known Christian theologians even that are coming forth with the understanding of God's Word about this phenomena. That many Christians can't be that far off base. I know that what God has shown me is Truth. It's not above my comprehension...I'm in complete understanding and comprehension of God's Word.

The "sons of God" that had sex with human women are not holy; hence there is nothing blasphemous about making that Truth clear to others.

I gave Scriptural reference; for as I said, I would not go forth without much discernment, study, and prayer. And I believe LCPGUY was agreeing about those Scriptural proofs so that is following up.

I'm a blood-bought, born-again CHILD of God and I know what He has revealed to me and many, many, many other Christians. I've seen people come to Christ and receive their salvation because of this phenomena and the deception it once had them under.

On a last note and this is rhetorical...So, what are ufos then????? Do you have Scriptural reference that disproves what God has led me to KNOW?

Love through and in the Truth of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior,

Ref

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

little green guy from another world.

No offense Rick, but I think you are seriously underestimating the devil. Have people in the last 40 years been speaking of 'little green men"? No, they are speaking of three types of 'aliens' - can't remember what they are, except one is reptilian. Some people are tormented and tortured by these things.

The devil wants Christians to think of aliens as little green men, the same way he wants non believers to think of him as a cute little red guy with a little pitchfork. Or.... another way of looking at it is that the devil wants Christians to think that these 'aliens' don't exist, the same way he wants non-belivers to believe that he doesn't exist.

And of course it should be backed up scripturally, but one thing that is certain, is that you must interpret scripture in light of scripture and take a look at the full context.

I love everybody!!!

And for the record, I do know the ridicule that Reflections has gone through - ridicule from Christians, but let me tell you what she has done for me. She has stressed to me the importance of fasting. Fasting is something I didn't know much about, but she's helped me in this area a great deal. She also is constantly reminding me to put on the full armor of God! So, if there is any thoughts that she is coming from anywhere else but our one true God, why is she helping me in these areas of spiritual importance?

Another thought, especially looking at this verse....

" Lk:3:38: Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God."

What if sons of God in the OT simply means, product of God, having no earthy ancestors?

I mean ancestry is obviously very important in the Bible. That's why there are so many geneologies, and I think that every OT character's lineage can be traced, right?

Daniel 3

24  Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.

25  He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

An angel seems to be referred to as a son of God here in Daniel and obviously Nebuchadnezzar meant that this other being in the furnace was not of earthly origin, it was created directly by God.

BTW Rick, your question is a legitimate one. You had every right to ask it and expect a reasonable answer. And I beleive you now have some reasonable possible answers.

Genesis 6

1  And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2  That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3  And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4  There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

From verse 1, it's clear that human men and women multiplied. Simple. But then later, it's also clear that 'sons of men' also multiplied with human women or daughters of men. Since there are no references of 'sons of god' being human men in good standing with God until the NT, we have to seriously wonder who these OT sons of men were. I don't think God liked here what he saw from these 'sons of men' because of what he says in verse 3.

Sorry, I'm on a scripture studying tangeant here.

Job 2

1  Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

These sons of man, together with satan, approached God in the book of Job.

Job 2

1  Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Another reference where the sons of God alongside satan.