artsylady

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

:) me I'm interested in learning more...I believe the same thing that aliens and abductions are not of the Lord...anything that terrifies people is not of God. I think that spiritual warfare would be a good place...although John probably has it right it will be controversial....but if you feel moved to write more about it I would go for it...and your correct in NOT answering any name calling or degrading posts it just causes more strife. Ref and artsy have a way of keeping me glued to my seat when you all start to talk about this stuff. :hug:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

I will share at an other time why this topic interests me so....and no I have not been abducted :t2:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Okay, I have a question. Did the offspring of the Nephilim and humans die out in the flood, or did some live? If yes, how?

I've definitely heard of women who believe they are being raped or molested by what they think are ghosts or something like that. I'm sure I saw a TV program about it awhile back. Actually, an old friend had experienced something much like this. Is this Nephilim that are doing this? Are they doing it more frequently now that we are in end times?

Are there more references to these kinds of events in the OT?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Thats the same question that I was wondering...did some live? Or did they all die out in the flood. Afterwhich God forbid that kind of contact again...as in producing offspring. I mean He can do that...He is God afterall. Or am I reaching here.

I watched a movie a long time ago called the Entity. Man had me scared for weeks. Just thinking about it gives me the creeps. She supposedly had a "ghost" attacking her. It was a true story (supposedly).

Love and Blessings,

Angel

Guest ReflectionsofHim
Okay, I have a question. Did the offspring of the Nephilim and humans die out in the flood, or did some live? If yes, how?

I've definitely heard of women who believe they are being raped or molested by what they think are ghosts or something like that. I'm sure I saw a TV program about it awhile back. Actually, an old friend had experienced something much like this. Is this Nephilim that are doing this? Are they doing it more frequently now that we are in end times?

Are there more references to these kinds of events in the OT?

It is my understanding and belief along with other Christian ufologists that everything on the earth was destroyed by the flood. Since the Nephilim were half human and so their offspring were part human too of course and being they were residing here on the earth this would include them in being terminated in the flood....God's whole point was to remove the abomination and evil and desecration that had occured.

Now, here's the catch...the sons of God came unto human women and had relations with them right? Remember now that the sons of God in Genesis 6:4 are thought, by the Jewish scholars even, that the sons of God were the same sons of God that went with Satan before God in the book of Job, 1st chapter. After all who ELSE would be accompanying Satan so that pretty much speaks for itself. This being said...what then are the sons of God? They are unholy angels. A while back in the thread Spiritual Warfare in the Heavenlies I said that the fallen angels were not demons. Stay with me here now and think. Who created all the angels? God did. Do you really believe God would create demons? Nopers...that's crazy. However, when those 1/3 fell with Satan when he was cast out of Heaven they were STILL angels. BUT...they are now unholy angels; hence sons of God being unholy angels who had relations with women creating the hybrid the Nephilim.

I lost everything on my other laptop and while I do have a cd driver on this laptop...it's acting up and my hubby said he'd put a different one in for me. He was able to back everything up off my old laptop so it's just a matter of getting this all done. In the meantime please bear with me while I get this attended to. I'm in no way avoiding providing Scripture and while I do have them marked and in my head...my other notes just go with it so well and well...my memory isn't so good anymore, my memory isn't so good anymore. :laugh:

If you will study the Gen. 6:4 area and the 1st book of Job and use your concordance or a Greek/Hebrew study bible you will find yourselves quite fascinated with God's Word on this! That should get you started!!! :laugh:

This is great!

Love to you all through our Jesus...indeed!!!

Ref

:hug:

Sorry, it's late here where I live and I wrote it wrong - yes Nephilim are the offspring of fallen angels and humans. I did understand that from before. I understand that the fallen angels (including satan) were created by god. Who then are demons? Not understanding this part yet. I know they are evil and follow satan but where did they come from? I'll have to study the Genesis reference tomorrow. Getting tired.

Is the anti-Christ supposed to be a Nephilim? Kind of like Christ being born of a human woman?

This is freaky stuff and I do understand why people get scared, but Thank God he is in control! Hallelujah to the lamb!

Guest ReflectionsofHim
Thats the same question that I was wondering...did some live? Or did they all die out in the flood. Afterwhich God forbid that kind of contact again...as in producing offspring. I mean He can do that...He is God afterall. Or am I reaching here.

I watched a movie a long time ago called the Entity. Man had me scared for weeks. Just thinking about it gives me the creeps. She supposedly had a "ghost" attacking her. It was a true story (supposedly).

Love and Blessings,

Angel

It is believed by many that the Nephilim have returned. :laugh:

This means that a repeat of what happened then is happening now "So as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be again", said Jesus. And what would be so farfetched about that happening again? This is where many get tripped up I think...thinking that things that happened in days of old couldn't possibly happen again. I'd personally be interested in seeing Scripturally why it couldn't. I fully believe that history has repeated itself. Remember...Satan says he is roaming to and fro about the earth...he's alive and well and up to no good, but he's also not very creative! :x: LOL! Sorry...my humor, ahem. :laugh:

But listen now...you have the Holy Spirit, you have the love and mercy and grace of God, you have the full armor of God in Ephesians 6:10-18...that's a good place to get a handle on that spiritual war in the heavenlies to back this all up as a matter of fact...and you have your brothers and sisters through Jesus!!! You have NOTHING to fear! Praise BE to Jesus, our Lord of Lords, and King of Kings!!! :laugh:

More tomorrow!!! Or the next day, hehe!

:laugh:

Love through our Jesus!

Ref

:hug:

You're right Ref. It doesn't scare me at all, but I guess I do understand why others might get scared by it all. We have the victory and we are on the winning team. It's already written.

Wow, looks like we'll be able to continue learning here. Pretty cool.

However... that being said... I believe the devil doesn't want his deception exposed, so it's likely there will be conflict ahead.

Guest LCPGUY

Woo Hoo... keep it up Referoo. Never get discouraged, OK?

You got the TRUTH on your side. :laugh:

In His Love,

Bro John