IGNORED

Hamas, Hezbollah, and Hitler

, not all Muslims are terrorists. But ninety-nine-percent of terrorists are indeed Muslim, not Mahayana Buddhists, Hinanyana Buddhists, Guru Nanal Dev's Sikhs, or perchance, Jewish folk. Very interesting, yes?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Except as I pointed out above this is clearly not the casethe IRA/Continuing IRA Eta Tamil Tigers etc are noted for their brutality but not for their enthusiasm for bowing towards Mecca. Have you got a source for your 99% statistic or is it a little rhetorical flourish conjured up from your feverish imagination. If you've got it publish it! If it's something you've got no actual proof for, do the Christian thing and retract.

Anyway Arthur I thought you regarded Muslims as part of the same moral tradition as yourself. After all it is you, elsewhere, who was so enthusiastic about the ethical probity of your fellow Middle-class (Judeo-Christian-Muslim) Canadians. See here for this quote in context.

yeah Arthur...it probably isn't more than 97.3%

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

, not all Muslims are terrorists. But ninety-nine-percent of terrorists are indeed Muslim, not Mahayana Buddhists, Hinanyana Buddhists, Guru Nanal Dev's Sikhs, or perchance, Jewish folk. Very interesting, yes?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Except as I pointed out above this is clearly not the casethe IRA/Continuing IRA Eta Tamil Tigers etc are noted for their brutality but not for their enthusiasm for bowing towards Mecca. Have you got a source for your 99% statistic or is it a little rhetorical flourish conjured up from your feverish imagination. If you've got it publish it! If it's something you've got no actual proof for, do the Christian thing and retract.

Anyway Arthur I thought you regarded Muslims as part of the same moral tradition as yourself. After all it is you, elsewhere, who was so enthusiastic about the ethical probity of your fellow Middle-class (Judeo-Christian-Muslim) Canadians. See here for this quote in context.

yeah Arthur...it probably isn't more than 97.3%

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge??