Guest gofish

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

not totally true "now the taliban people are fundementalist ...... they stick to the QURAN STRICTLY....... do they sound peaceful "

for i believe the koran / quoran is against the killing of women and children with out cause......

9/11 was with out cause, so how can they even try to justify that....... for any muslims that may be reading this, those that died killing people are nothing more then murderers, they kill for sport, pleasure, profit, they do not kill for God ( or alla or abba ) they kill for greed, which is then murder, and murder is wrong and they do not die a martyr so they do not go directly to heaven they do not pass go, they do not collect 200 dollars......

the koran is not of God.... that is all there is to it. period....

mike

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings All,

Those who think that Islam is "peaceful" are only fooling themselves. I think that Christians should sit up and take note at the dedication the "radical Muslim" has to his/her religion. Christianity is divided basically into two groups - the LIBERAL and the fundamentalist. The radical Muslim is the "fundamentalist" of the Islamic religion. That is not saying much for the LIBERAL Islamic, even as it does not say much for the LIBERAL Christian (so called, in my opinion).

Anyway, I received the following the other day which appears to apply: (food for thought)

Allah or Jesus?

By Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths who explained their belief systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say.

The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and without hesitation he replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Pat Robertson or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"

The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question.  Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and wants you to be with me?"

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/03/1969

'nuff said!

Guest shiloh357

The idea that Islam is a peaceful religion is a joke. Islam is bent upon world domination. Every non-Arab country where Islam is dominant is a country that was converted to Islam by force. Islam is nothing but a history of blood and war. Islam has contributed nothing to benefit mankind. All they have done is kill in the name "Allah." One has to completely ignore world history in order to see Islam as peaceful.

Furthermore, Islam is not a religion, it is government. Islam has concept of separation of religion and state. The government is the religion and vice versa. If Islam is a peaceful religion why are non-Muslims required to purchase "dhimmi" status in Muslim countries? Non-Muslims must purchase a "Dhimma" (writ of protection) in a Muslim country? This is true in both Arab and Non-Arab Mulsim countries. The Dhimma protects infidels from being killed on the spot by a Muslim. It affords the infidel second-class citizenship. Now if Islam is peaceful, why would non-Muslims need a writ of protection? Why would they need to be protected from a peaceful religion? A "dhimmi" is not allowed to practice his religion in public or even in private if it can be seen by anyone else. He cannot speak of his religion. He cannot marry a Muslim, but Muslims can forcibly take his daughter in marriage and force her to convert to Islam. A dhimmi cannot take a Muslim to court for any reason, and if taken to court by a Muslim, he does not have equal protection under the law. He can witnesses testify on his behalf if he can afford to pay the witnesses for their testimony. His house cannot be taller than the house of any Muslim. He cannot own a business. So, this is the "religion of peace." The world can do without such "peace."

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

The answer as to whether Islam - and its founder, Mohammad - constitute a peace-loving OR a violent religion is surely explicitly seen & understood by the fact that Mohammad & cohorts were the Warrior-General and the foot-soldiers of the 7th-century ideology known as Islam. Born and bred in murder and violence - and engaging in such STILL AS OF THIS VERY HOUR - Islam shows itself to be a Satan-inspired counterpoint to the truth of Jehovah God as it resides in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Mohammad: man of violence. Jesus Christ: Man of peace.

God bless America!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com