Rosanne

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Today,I was trying to witness to two young men that I know that work in a store in my neighborhood. Both of these young have told me that they refuse to believe in God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Rosanne

I have seen exactly the same thing you have.

I seems that people come to reject or disbelieve in the God that has been showed to them or the God that they have built in their own mind. In both cases this God that they reject never existed in the first place. How can one reject the creator of all existence  It seems imposable to me.

But a false God can easily be rejected, when he doesn't do what we have been lead to believe he will. When he doesn't prevent from happening what we expected him to prevent. There are many millions of false Gods out there in the minds of men and none of them exist. Many people end up rejecting their false God. Some go out and seek to find the true creator of all existence, but most reject the idea of a God all together.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest okiejack

Roseann, You have done your job. You have told the Truth. The rest is up to GOD. All you can do now is pray.

I don't think that it is a question of believing or not believing in GOD. I think it is a question of accepting or denying GOD's authority. It has been the same since Eve and Adam denied GOD's authority in the Garden.

As for blaming GOD for the evil in the world. GOD can handle the blame. My question to someone that says there is no GOD because of the evil in the world. Why shouldn't there be evil in the world? If they answer "Because it is wrong." Then I say "What can be wrong if there is no GOD?"

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest C.D. Light

Roseanne--Plain and simple, God is not responsible or obligated to intercede or to help anyone who is not "one of His".

God heareth NOT a sinner, but if a man be a worshiper of God AND doeth His Will, Him He heareth".

God long ago turned Dominion of the Earth over to Man. And God does not go where he is not Invited to Come.

You can take a piece of paper and draw the lines of demarcation for them, showing the "two sides of the fence".

They can then see where they first have to get on the right side of the fence; till then, God will not bother them (since they have not bothered with God).

Thats a very broad overview, but I think you get the jist of what Im saying.

Amazing how many people think God automatically owes them something, but then I fault the watered down churches who have FAILED to preach the whole truth; no wonder people dont know.

They will have lots of blood on their hands.

CD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Waldans Mountain

Hi

Im new here.Arent there scriptures in the new testament that say that satan is running the world at this point?Im not sure where they are but im sure i read them

Rosanne the only suggestion I could possibly add is that getting into worrying about all the whys and hows of what others think and do is probably not very healthy to a christian walk. Also someone said here that God does not go where He is not invited. I would have to beg to differ as I have heard many personal testimonies from people who were either muslim or something else and Christ actually appeared to these people and called them out with no invitation from them. Many of them have become great missionaries. So I would have to say that God will do what He chooses and go where He wants and we don't get to limit Him. Also Rosanne God loves the sinner, the addict, the murderer, the wife beater, all of them. All we can do here is pass on the word and if it doesn't take that day it pretty much reminds us we are not in control. Pray for them, ask for God to intercede in their lives. Even though they are not perfect they are worth it.

Love in Christ

Shilou

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Yes WaldanMT

Your right

The prince of this world is satan he has been cast down to earth. but not for much longer brother.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days