• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Again, your dreams are believably unbelievable :emot-partyblower: seriously, they are amazing and do teach me something insightful every time I read them. Thank you for sharing!!

I admit I have vivid dreams rarely having the same dream over again. Now, I'm not being flippant about this but I keep dreaming about cake!! White, round cake, two layers, no colors, all white with the fancy curling the do with the frosting only at the edges of the circle. First, why is it always round and why is it always white? And WHY do I dream over and over again about cake??? It's baffling. Compared to your dreams/visions, my simple dream of cake must have some significance but what??

I'd rather dream about a cheeseburger, fries and a coke :emot-partyblower:

Thanks again Sue for sharing such detail with us. :emot-partyblower:

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I'd rather dream about a cheeseburger, fries and a coke :emot-partyblower:

I hear you! :emot-partyblower:

On a serious note, thank you for your encouraging words. You are always such an encouragement to me!! You are a blessing from God!

I will take your dream before the Lord this afternoon and see if he has any word on it that he would choose to give to me. I know that HE and HE alone is the interpreter of dreams, and sometimes he does give me insight into other people's dreams. But, sometimes he doesn't.

I'll let you know either way.

Love you in Jesus!

I keep dreaming about cake!! White, round cake, two layers, no colors, all white with the fancy curling the do with the frosting only at the edges of the circle. First, why is it always round and why is it always white? And WHY do I dream over and over again about cake??? It's baffling.

Ok, this is what stands out to me, whether it is of the Lord or not, I can not say, but I see these elements that I have underlined:

White - symbol of purity, cleanliness, innocence

White cake - usually associate with weddings

Two layers - Ex. 41:32: "The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon."

Two layers - Could also represent Jewish Christians and Gentile Christians or could represent Old Covenant and New Covenant - the new covenant is like a layer on top of the old and they come together to make one, just like the Jews and the Gentiles in Christ have come together to make one (one cake).

Round/circle - symbol of unity, infinity (w/o beginning or end; perfect); wholeness - also used in wedding ceremony in the giving of rings as a symbol of an everlasting marriage covenant relationship.

*My husband adds that it could represent the crown of thorns, the thorns being the "to do" stuff on the edges and it could also represent his crown as he is the King of kings and the Lord of Lords.

At the edges - could mean "soon to come", like at the edges of time, perhaps we are nearing the coming of His Kingdom to the earth.

Over and over again - I see this as a circle, continuous, ongoing, like round and round, perhaps forever and ever - eternity

I believe what God is showing you is that we are "at the edges" of time on the earth (circle can also symbolize earth) and the "wedding of the Lamb" is very soon. I believe our salvation complete is just around the corner. Perhaps as you see these words and their symbolic meanings and as you pray over this that the Lord will grant you additional insight.

Luke 21:28: "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I keep dreaming about cake!! White, round cake, two layers, no colors, all white with the fancy curling the do with the frosting only at the edges of the circle. First, why is it always round and why is it always white? And WHY do I dream over and over again about cake??? It's baffling.

Ok, this is what stands out to me, whether it is of the Lord or not, I can not say, but I see these elements that I have underlined:

White - symbol of purity, cleanliness, innocence

White cake - usually associate with weddings

Two layers - Ex. 41:32: "The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon."

Two layers - Could also represent Jewish Christians and Gentile Christians or could represent Old Covenant and New Covenant - the new covenant is like a layer on top of the old and they come together to make one, just like the Jews and the Gentiles in Christ have come together to make one (one cake).

Round/circle - symbol of unity, infinity (w/o beginning or end; perfect); wholeness - also used in wedding ceremony in the giving of rings as a symbol of an everlasting marriage covenant relationship.

*My husband adds that it could represent the crown of thorns, the thorns being the "to do" stuff on the edges and it could also represent his crown as he is the King of kings and the Lord of Lords.

At the edges - could mean "soon to come", like at the edges of time, perhaps we are nearing the coming of His Kingdom to the earth.

Over and over again - I see this as a circle, continuous, ongoing, like round and round, perhaps forever and ever - eternity

I believe what God is showing you is that we are "at the edges" of time on the earth (circle can also symbolize earth) and the "wedding of the Lamb" is very soon. I believe our salvation complete is just around the corner. Perhaps as you see these words and their symbolic meanings and as you pray over this that the Lord will grant you additional insight.

Luke 21:28: "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:emot-questioned:

Your Day Has Come

Sunday, December 31, 2006, 1:37 a.m.

I also woke up this morning from a dream. This dream had what looked like puzzle pieces