• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

A year later my husband had a vision about red 333 on his alarm clock, it happened again, and again, but the third time the numbers were green again, which is the color of his alarm clock numbers. He said the Lord said that it was half-way to the anti-christ, so I assumed that meant half way of the two years, though I did not know with any certainty. Then, the last day of 2006 the Lord gave me this dream of a puzzle piece being put in place that is associated with deception. So, that makes me wonder if, perhaps, he is saying that the anti-christ is now in place.

This vision took place on 1/19 which is 9/11 backwards. Hmmmm.

Hey Sue, boy the Lord sure shows you some goodies. I sence though in my spirit that we are definetly close to some major shaking in our midst. I'm not sure though if it is in the physical realm or in the spiritual realm? I do know that scripture must be fulfilled and there is going to be a shaking.

Hebrews 12:27

And this word, yet once more, signefieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Thanks for the word Sue!!!

Love ya :laugh:

:P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Puzzle Pieces from 2006

Summary: Taken from my journals

January 18

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  10/12/1945

The good news is that we WILL be clean again! Praise God!

The "Good News" is that we can be clean right now.

"if we walk in the light, as he is in the light,

we have fellowship one with another,

and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son

cleanseth us from all sin.

(1 John 1:7)

The good news is that we WILL be clean again! Praise God!

The "Good News" is that we can be clean right now.

"if we walk in the light, as he is in the light,

we have fellowship one with another,

and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son

cleanseth us from all sin.

(1 John 1:7)

Yes, we CAN! The question is, "WILL WE?"

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/11/1976

i want to be!!!!!!

Ben

I just had another thought, whether it is from the Lord or not I can not be certain at this point. It was a single piece of the playing puzzle that was put in place when I woke up with that song/Psalm in my head and later on in the day I realized the meaning behind that piece - deception - so I wonder if the Lord may be saying that "the deceiver" is now in place.

Two years ago the Lord gave me a vision, well he gave me lots of visions of destruction on the earth but he also gave me visions about the anti-christ. He said "two years" after my son had blown out his other two birthday candles that had been accidently left off the cake, and I wondered the meaning of the "two years." I knew it meant time was short, and I sensed it was somehow connected with the anti-christ. Afterwards, my son, now age 26 who is in the USA Army, said to me, "When is the anti-christ supposed to come?" That was out of nowhere. We had not been talking about it. I truly sensed the Lord just put that in his head.

A year later my husband had a vision about red 333 on his alarm clock, it happened again, and again, but the third time the numbers were green again, which is the color of his alarm clock numbers. He said the Lord said that it was half-way to the anti-christ, so I assumed that meant half way of the two years, though I did not know with any certainty. Then, the last day of 2006 the Lord gave me this dream of a puzzle piece being put in place that is associated with deception. So, that makes me wonder if, perhaps, he is saying that the anti-christ is now in place.

I inquired of the Lord about this, i.e. the timing of the antichrist, this morning, which is what I should have done before posting it, and I believe he said that the antichrist's, i.e. the beast of Revelation, time has not yet come. So, I will not speculate on this any further.

This vision took place on 1/19 which is 9/11 backwards. Hmmmm.

Hey Sue, boy the Lord sure shows you some goodies. I sence though in my spirit that we are definetly close to some major shaking in our midst. I'm not sure though if it is in the physical realm or in the spiritual realm? I do know that scripture must be fulfilled and there is going to be a shaking.

Hebrews 12:27

And this word, yet once more, signefieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Thanks for the word Sue!!!

Love ya :blink:

:thumbsup:

LightofJesus,

Thank you so much for your input! It is always welcome and appreciated. Though I do not believe now that this was about the antichrist being in place, after having prayed about it, I do believe it has to do with "kings" of the earth working deception against the Lord and that there may be more to this than what meets the eye. There is a reason the Lord is showing me "backwards," and it may not be just about deception, though I think that is certainly the underlying message.

I posted another post about the "puzzle pieces" from 2006 and I think there is a message from God in there, perhaps, about the timing of this judgment of God. I will not speculate past what God has revealed, but will let God speak to people's hearts through his Word on this matter.

Again, thank you for your input! Love ya, too!! :21:

i want to be!!!!!!

Ben

Praise God!! Me, too! Me, too!! Lord, make us more like you. And, help Ben to walk in your light and your truth. Amen!

God bless you! Thanks for your honesty and your obvious desire to be more like Jesus.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Bump