IGNORED

Worthy News: Muslim Youths Destroy 10 Nigerian Churches - Worthy News

Guest shiloh357
Yet another typical response from you, Shiloh. You can misconstrue what I say; try to nullify anything I say; or use apply labels that me that you like. If it weren't such a serious topic I'd find your inability to rationally consider any idea other than you own as laughable. But the fact remains that it is a very serious discussion and yet once again you've hijacked the topic in order to further promote your own hopelessly high opinion of yourself.
No, that is just how you whine when you really cannot respond to the substance of what was presented. I simply pointed out that you are wrong, and that really don't have a grasp on on the whole "Jewish Christian/Muslim Christian" thing. I am not arrogant. Unlike you, I simply know what I am talking about. That is why I am an "bottomless well of arugements" as you say. Fact, history, morality, and truth are on my side. I can demonstrate my points better than you, because the weight of evidence simply supports my position, not yours. It is not arrogant to say that, it is simply true.

You are wrong, and I am not embarrassed to say otherwise. My arguments reflect a level honesty you don't want to face up to, so all you can respond with is your typical persecution complex.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
The real victim here is you, Shiloh. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/097...3/innerfrontier It would behoove you to buy a copy. Better yet send me your address and I will buy it as my gift to you.

God bless.

Yet another typical response from you, Shiloh. You can misconstrue what I say; try to nullify anything I say; or use apply labels that me that you like. If it weren't such a serious topic I'd find your inability to rationally consider any idea other than you own as laughable. But the fact remains that it is a very serious discussion and yet once again you've hijacked the topic in order to further promote your own hopelessly high opinion of yourself.
No, that is just how you whine when you really cannot respond to the substance of what was presented. I simply pointed out that you are wrong, and that really don't have a grasp on on the whole "Jewish Christian/Muslim Christian" thing. I am not arrogant. Unlike you, I simply know what I am talking about. That is why I am an "bottomless well of arugements" as you say. Fact, history, morality, and truth are on my side. I can demonstrate my points better than you, because the weight of evidence simply supports my position, not yours. It is not arrogant to say that, it is simply true.

You are wrong, and I am not embarrassed to say otherwise. My arguments reflect a level honesty you don't want to face up to, so all you can respond with is your typical persecution complex.

I rest my case. You cannot resopond to the substance of what has been presented. Just a typcial know-nothing liberal. You can keep your literature to yourself. When you have a intelligent response to make let me know.

Guest shiloh357
I rested mine yesterday when I admitted to being wrong. Now I see I'm wrong again - about you.

God bless.

The real victim here is you, Shiloh. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/097...3/innerfrontier It would behoove you to buy a copy. Better yet send me your address and I will buy it as my gift to you.

God bless.

I rest my case. You cannot resopond to the substance of what has been presented. Just a typcial know-nothing liberal. You can keep your literature to yourself. When you have a intelligent response to make let me know.

Actually, you continued your canard about Muslims also being Christians, unabated. Seems to be the liberal schtick. Anyone can be a Christian and still hold on to their worldliness. Apparently people can be Muslims, homosexuals, witches, and everything else under the sun and still be Christians.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

I rested mine yesterday when I admitted to being wrong. Now I see I'm wrong again - about you.

God bless.

God bless.

Actually, you continued your canard about Muslims also being Christians, unabated. Seems to be the liberal schtick. Anyone can be a Christian and still hold on to their worldliness. Apparently people can be Muslims, homosexuals, witches, and everything else under the sun and still be Christians.

Remember, liberals live in fantasy worlds...so it is possible that in his fantasy world he did admit to being wrong but forgot to translate this into the real world.

Guest shiloh357

God bless.

God bless.

Remember, liberals live in fantasy worlds...so it is possible that in his fantasy world he did admit to being wrong but forgot to translate this into the real world.

Yeah I know. Only in the Liberal fantasy world does "Muslim" constitute a race. :24::emot-hug: