• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,467
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,824
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  131
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

A mob of Muslim youths injured six Christians -- one critically -- and set fire to 10 churches last week in Dutse, capital of Jigawa state in northern Nigeria.

http://www.worthynews.com/christian/muslim...erian-churches/

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

And yet we cry and wag our fingers when a couple french mosques are defaced instead of being destroyed.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

And yet we cry and wag our fingers when a couple french mosques are defaced instead of being destroyed.

Yes, because those attacks like these are evil.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

It is an outrage when one solitary brick of a religious building is defaced by anyone much less an entire structure destroyed. Each of those responsible for such actions will stand before God very soon and be held accountable for their actions. And God will not care what religion they are or claim to be.

Thats very PC of you River. I suppose next you will tell us that Muslims, Jews and Christians worship the same God. I guess you think that the Dome of rock is a symbol to all the people of the world. I suppose if the worshipers of Satan had a "religious building" it would be quite alright with you. I think that as long as muslims continue to dismiss such acts rather than denounce them then they need to be shown that their acts of intimidation will not go unanswered.

Guest shiloh357
You know what, Danny Boy, I don't care if it comes across as PC or not. It is a matter of respect for the beliefs of others regardless of the belief. Respect for the fellow man is an attribute that many Christians and non-Christians alike do not possess anymore.

Why should I respect Islam? Islam does not deserve any respect. Why should I respect an ideology that allows for female apartheid in countries like Saudi Arabia? Why should I respect an ideology that justifies terrorism as a means achieving a political goal? Why should I respect a religion that is conspicuously silent when little "muslim" children are sacrificed as cannon fodder for nothing more than propaganda points?

Why should I respect Islam when Muslims slaughtered over 1,000,000 Hindus in northern India, and 100,000 Timorese Christians in Indonesia in the 20th century? Why should I respect Islam when Muslims are slaughtering Sudanese Christians into extinction in S. Sudan? Why should I respect Islam when Nigerian Muslims slaughtered 200 Christians over a silly remark made about Mohammed by a secular Journalist at the 2002 Miss World contest? Why should I respect Islam when every Muslim country wants the complete dismantlement and annihilation of Israel? Why should I respect Islam that allows Palestinian children to be taught that Jews are descended from apes and pigs? Why should I respect Islam when Islam aligned itself with Hitler? Why should I respect Islam when Mein Kampf is a best seller in Muslim countries, especially in the Middle East?

Why should I respect Islam? Islam has brought nothing good to the world. Islam has given us nothing but death and totalitarianism. Islam is a horrible satanic "religion" bent upon nothing less than complete world domination. Islam does not get my respect because Islam is not respectable, nor honorable.

You know what, Danny Boy, I don't care if it comes across as PC or not. It is a matter of respect for the beliefs of others regardless of the belief. Respect for the fellow man is an attribute that many Christians and non-Christians alike do not possess anymore.

Why should I respect Islam? Islam does not deserve any respect. Why should I respect an ideology that allows for female apartheid in countries like Saudi Arabia? Why should I respect an ideology that justifies terrorism as a means achieving a political goal? Why should I respect a religion that is conspicuously silent when little "muslim" children are sacrificed as cannon fodder for nothing more than propaganda points?

Why should I respect Islam when Muslims slaughtered over 1,000,000 Hindus in northern India, and 100,000 Timorese Christians in Indonesia in the 20th century? Why should I respect Islam when Muslims are slaughtering Sudanese Christians into extinction in S. Sudan? Why should I respect Islam when Nigerian Muslims slaughtered 200 Christians over a silly remark made about Mohammed by a secular Journalist at the 2002 Miss World contest? Why should I respect Islam when every Muslim country wants the complete dismantlement and annihilation of Israel? Why should I respect Islam that allows Palestinian children to be taught that Jews are descended from apes and pigs? Why should I respect Islam when Islam aligned itself with Hitler? Why should I respect Islam when Mein Kampf is a best seller in Muslim countries, especially in the Middle East?

Why should I respect Islam? Islam has brought nothing good to the world. Islam has given us nothing but death and totalitarianism. Islam is a horrible satanic "religion" bent upon nothing less than complete world domination. Islam does not get my respect because Islam is not respectable, nor honorable.

And the 6 million Jews slaughtered by Christians and the equal muslims slaughtered by Hindus during the partion of India. I see little difference between your stupid violent bigotry and those you condemn. You seem to have no love in your heart.

Guest shiloh357
And the 6 million Jews slaughtered by Christians and the equal muslims slaughtered by Hindus during the partion of India. I see little difference between your stupid violent bigotry and those you condemn. You seem to have no love in your heart.
The Nazi's were not Christians, amor. Furthermore I have not and do not defend Hinduism or Hindus. However, NO relgion has ever come even close to the violent bloodthirsty history of Islam. It is nothing but a religion of blood, and has nothing respectable about it.

Don't talk to me about bigotry. Your hypocrisy is so thick I could cut it with a knife.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Hindus recently have grown more and more violent. The are extreme percecuters of the Christian Church!!!

The Nazi's were not Christians, amor. Furthermore I have not and do not defend Hinduism or Hindus. However, NO relgion has ever come even close to the violent bloodthirsty history of Islam. It is nothing but a religion of blood, and has nothing respectable about it.

Don't talk to me about bigotry. Your hypocrisy is so thick I could cut it with a knife.

So everyone from a Muslim background who does wrong is a sign of Muslim depravity, but those from a Christian background who do the same can be disowned. A clear double standard, no?