• Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

:cool2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jipsah

I happen to think that the beast of Revelations was Nero, and that he cashed in his chips in the 1st century.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Are you absolutely positive about that?

Have you noticed the 'quartet' that is negotiating Middle East peace, Russia, US, EU, UN? Interesting.

He's here.  We just don't have a clue as to who he is, yet.  BTW, Nero did not reveal himself in the temple, G-d has not split Mt. Zion in two, wolves still like a little mutton for supper, sin is still rampant, and I am at work, not walking in beautiful gardens with my L-rd.  And where is my perfect body? :cool2:

Guest Shilo

Jipsah, do you actually believe what you said?  The end times have come and gone?  Do you actually read your bible?  Have you even considered what needs to take place for the end time to happen?  Have you even heard of Armageddon?  When did that take place?  Like Xan said

Nero did not reveal himself in the temple, G-d has not split Mt. Zion in two, wolves still like a little mutton for supper, sin is still rampant, and I am at work, not walking in beautiful gardens with my L-rd.  And where is my perfect body?

Guest Jipsah
Jipsah, do you actually believe what you said?
Yep, I wouldn't have said it otherwise.

The end times have come and gone?
That ain't what I said.

Guest Shilo

Who was the anti-Christ the proclaimed to be God in the temple?  Where is his torture for the christians with the mark of the beast?

1st century AD.  The massacre was unbelievable. More than a million were killed in Jerusalem alone.  All done with sword and spears, just as was foretold.  Nary a nuclear weapon in sight.

This wasn't Armageddon!!!!!!!!  Come on, Jesus will be returning to destroy with the saints those of who chose  not to follow him.  

The new earth and new Jerusalem have not been made but they will after Armageddon.....

You know the JW's believe that Armageddon has happened and that we are on the new earth...Are you a JW?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Yep, and not only do I read it, I take it for what it says.  And when John says "these things which must shortly come to pass", I reckon he said what he meant.

Is this the only thing in the book of Revelation that is to be taken literally? Do you take the other verses literally?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

The Anti-christ can not be revealed until the Holy Spirit leaves the earth.  Thank God He hasn't left yet!  I'm going with Him when He does! :thumb: