IGNORED

Rossie O'Donnel and "The View"

VRSpock

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC

no dear, it comes straight from God's word. you know, that little thing called scripture. the part that says that if you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father. the part that says Jesus was with God and was God from the beginning. The part that says that Jesus is the fulfillment of God's law. the part that says Jesus is the living WORD of God. the parts that, like so many other parts, you reject because you don't believe.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

no dear, it comes straight from God's word. you know, that little thing called scripture. the part that says that if you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father. the part that says Jesus was with God and was God from the beginning. The part that says that Jesus is the fulfillment of God's law. the part that says Jesus is the living WORD of God. the parts that, like so many other parts, you reject because you don't believe.

Ok, how about this. I'll believe jesus is God but I wont worship him to not risk breaking Gods commandment.

:)

Witholding worship of Jesus the Messiah will gain judgment from God. He gave us the Messiah because He loves us. Turning down His gift of love is like spitting in His face.

Denying that Jesus is not part of the Godhead reveals all too clearly that you do not even know the Father yet.

Guest LadyC

why say you believe when you don't? that's just plain silly.

at least we know that you're much like abe lincoln on this issue... or was it george washington... the one that said "i cannot tell a lie". :)

if you believed Jesus is God, if you believed in the trinity, then you would know that it is fulfilling the commandment of God rather than breaking it to worship Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

lets relax for a bit. I tire of getting beat up by two girls.

Two Godly women, to you! :)