VRSpock

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Rosie is gay, if I was a gay person I would feel like christians were my enemy, and christains have made this happen, we have drawn the line in the sad with gay people and there is no one to blame for that backlash but ourselfs. I find the whole thing sad, and as a christian a little bit frightening.

we are to love our enemies..but my family will never endorse or support the homosexual behavior...love does not delight in evil...

I saw a clip of Rosie and her friends on a cruise...beautiful cruise...strictly for homosexuals and lesbians with children...that to me is why I serve Almighty God...it is a perfect example of mercy= holding back punishment where punishment is due...I was happy for those people.....it displays God's love and mercy.....let them enjoy themselves in the Lords world...the sad part is it will be so temporary compared to eternity...but they can't say God was unmerciful...or unjust...Justice will be served in God's time and God's time only....

And if you set back and watch....evil always destroys evil...but Jesus is always waiting with open arms and eternal life...for all mankind

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

"Violent crime is DOWN in the United States, as well as school shootings"

Down from when? Last month?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

we are to love our enemies..but my family will never endorse or support the homosexual behavior...love does not delight in evil...

With the above statement, I would agree with Rosie's comments. Evil here is describing a person inability to function normally. You might as well call Down Syndrome people evil. Or people with unseen problems like bouts of irritability.

Lets just call Ignorance evil. For the resulting product are good people who cause undue harm to other good people.

All sin is evil.

The fact that your comparing homosexual behavior with a genetic disorder like Down Syndrome is very telling of your personal convictions.

The fact that your comparing homosexual behavior with a genetic disorder like Down Syndrome is very telling of your personal convictions.

Interesting. Please explain.

You want me to explain your own personal convictions? :24:

You made the comparison, not me.

Why don't you explain?

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

("we are to love our enemies..but my family will never endorse or support the homosexual behavior...love does not delight in evil...")

"With the above statement, I would agree with Rosie's comments"

How is that even close to Militant muslims behaviour!?

Saying we don't endorse something is like blowing people up!!!??? Saying we don't support a behaviour is like hijacking a plane full of people and purposely crashing it?

Do you support pedophia rights? No??? Well they tell us they're born that way just like gay people do! So then, if you don't support them, maybe I should compare YOU to a muslim terrorist.

And down's syndrome is a genetic mutation, definitely herediary, easily detectable in today's modern medical world. If you're trying to go down the 'they're born gay they can't help it" road, read the thread called "Born Gay Studies" right here in this section. (The whole thing, so it's an intelligent discussion Please)

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

I've wondered for quite some time why FOX NEWS, for example, doesn't go one-up on "The (Distorted) View" and its UltraLibDems anchored by lesbian O'Donnell, and commence a daily Prime Time "DISCUSS IT" program featuring Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Mary Maladin and Laura Ingraham for starters. Commentator-comedian Dennis Miller - a man yet! - could also sit in. A fresh breeze would. of course, ensue wide-scale. RIGHT ON!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

i would watch it

You want me to explain your own personal convictions? :wub:

Why don't you explain?

lol please tell me why you thought this was my personal conviction.

I thought I already had. Should I repeat? :emot-highfive:

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

You want me to explain your own personal convictions? :)

Why don't you explain?

lol please tell me why you thought this was my personal conviction.

I thought I already had. Should I repeat? :24:

I just realized. I don't care.

:wub::emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

More of us should say that more often around here!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

The World doesn't understand what is happening in their midst today. We've had record levels of violence all around the world both from terrorist organizations all the way down to our children in schools across America, and everyone is just pointing fingers at both Islam and Christianity because they have nothing else that they can point at. In a nation that used to be so concerned about stereotyping it seems ironic that our media icons are so quick to speak out of ignorace on such subjects.

We are in the middle of a religious war...a Jihad as the fanatical Islamists call it. A war that has been going on since God created time to seperate Himself from evil after Lucifer's rebellion against God and Man's following in Lucifer's footsteps. This is NOT my "opinion" or "personal belief." THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD! THE TRUE WORD OF GOD! Don't believe me? Good! Now, crack open a bible and start thinking for yourself.

If you want to blame anyone for the violence in the world, blame Lucifer or blame the people who are choosing to commit the violence, but do not stereotype a religious group if you expect the world to not be steretyping OTHER groups of individuals such as homosexuals because that is called hypocrisy! Of course, if these people would bother to seek the truth by thinking on their own instead of repeating what they've been taught by others, then their eyes might actually be opened.

Now here is the article that sparked my above statement:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just weeks ago on ABC's "The View" Rosie O'Donnell

unleashed a vicious attack on Christianity, saying:

"Radical Christianity is just as threatening

as radical Islam in a country like America."

If you have not seen O