Christ's Body -

Guest Angeledei

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case you are confused

Mark 14

23 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.

24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.

25 "Truly I say to you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

Here are some questions for you again;

1. Since when did Jesus blood become fruit of the vine?

2. Are you of the belief that grape juice becomes blood or does His blood become grape juice?

3. Will Jesus drink His own blood when He "drinks it new in the kingdom of God"?

4. How do you explain the overwhelming contradiction against the commandments given to Noah, Moses, and the ORIGINAL church at Jerusalem who ruled AFTER the resurrection of Yeshua that gentiles (and jews) should never ingest blood?

5. Why didn't the Apostles say, "except when performing the ritualistic magic trick of transubstantiation" if that is what they meant?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  511
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1975

If I were the moderator I would ban you. You try to sugar-coat all of your hypocritical sentiments that profess hatred for Catholics, yet love for Catholics you don't know or some crap, grow up, nobody wants to hear your take on what you think is going on. Do you think that Catholics don't expect attacks after they leave their parents house? Do you think that they won't realize the purpose of Protestants is to protest the Catholic Church? Why don't you go post about something else?

Douay

"Father, God, forgive him, for he knows not what he does."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

If I were the moderator I would ban you. You try to sugar-coat all of your hypocritical sentiments that profess hatred for Catholics, yet love for Catholics you don't know or some crap, grow up, nobody wants to hear your take on what you think is going on. Do you think that Catholics don't expect attacks after they leave their parents house? Do you think that they won't realize the purpose of Protestants is to protest the Catholic Church? Why don't you go post about something else?

hey and you accused me of being rude in another thread. Personally I want sagz here. the only hypocrite I see is anyone twisting the bible to read as it wants. The person not showing the Love of God. I like to debate and ask questions but I don't hate anyone. Man that was rude.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  250
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

53 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

61 Many therefore of his disciples, hearing it, said: This saying is hard; and who can hear it? 62 But Jesus, knowing in himself that his disciples murmured at this, said to them: Doth this scandalize you?

My ears are ringing! These posts all sound like these verses.

Angeldei, you always make what I am trying to say sound so poetic. It took me hours the other day with GM to say all of that. The temple veil has been rent! All now have possibility to recieve God fully through this Most Holy Sacrament! No excuses.

For all those who may feel sick.

Proverbs 26, 11

As a dog that returneth to his vomit, so is the fool that repeateth his folly.

Nicholas

I recieved God fully only AFTER leaving the RCC

Because I was able to answer the questions that you avoid.

The RCC is has been built with lies upon lies. It is a mere religious institution for those who want to justify themselves by their own works. Be free! Recieve Jesus as your only hope of salvation! You MUST be born again! The sprinkling of "holy" water does nothing but make you wet! The is but ONE MEDIATOR between God and man....Christ Jesus alone! Your rituals have made you blind. Your festivals and feast days cause a stench in His nostrils! Repent and be saved!

and btw, this verse is more appropriate than the one you just posted;

Proverbs 26:5

Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Be free! Recieve Jesus as your only hope of salvation! You MUST be born again! The sprinkling of "holy" water does nothing but make you wet! The is but ONE MEDIATOR between God and man....Christ Jesus alone! Your rituals have made you blind. Your festivals and feast days cause a stench in His nostrils! Repent and be saved!

Amen. Well said!

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Mark 14

23 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.

24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.

25 "Truly I say to you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

Here are some questions for you again;

2. Are you of the belief that grape juice becomes blood or does His blood become grape juice?

3. Will Jesus drink His own blood when He "drinks it new in the kingdom of God"?

4. How do you explain the overwhelming contradiction against the commandments given to Noah, Moses, and the ORIGINAL church at Jerusalem who ruled AFTER the resurrection of Yeshua that gentiles (and jews) should never ingest blood?

5. Why didn't the Apostles say, "except when performing the ritualistic magic trick of transubstantiation" if that is what they meant?

I'm not trying to bait anyone here.....but has yod's post been answered yet?

I've been following this thread waiting for an answer to what I think are some very good questions.

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Yes Saints,

Beg my ignorance ? Answer the questions.

I will remove this post!

It leans once again towards the element we don't desire here!

I feel that if you have come here to post your doctrine. You better be able to answer your critics with soild answers from scripture. Debate is not shout down your opponent! Not in polite debate.

Please answer the questions. If not, don't answer. But do not resort to name calling or this thread will join the other in the deleted threads.

Now that is fair warning. :rofl: I am a moderator for a reason.

Bless you,

Dave

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  287
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

He was saying this is my last day alive. That's why it's called the last supper. I think he was just referring to wine in this passage.

I don't understand this question.

Yes, during consecration the wine transubstantiates into Jesus' blood.

I wouldn't think he was talking about drinking his own blood in heaven, but he was talking about drinking wine in heaven.

I remember seeing that passage and it said not to eat meat which still had its blood in it. COOK YOUR FOOD, seriously, you don't want salmonella or ecoli or anything like that.

Magic is of the devil, what they did talk about were acts of God. Side note: I think it was St. Ignatius in the year 100 who wrote about belief in the eucharist and what he thought about those who didn't believe in transubstantiation, he also called the Church catholic(Katholicos - greek).