IGNORED

A Vision About Nancy

Guest Aecontus

Guest Aecontus

I have recently been talking on and off with this girl named Nancy. Recently Nancy has been feeling really depressed, and she feels she can't trust anyone with anything and she feels hated. I know she has God, because she brought me back to him after I had turned my back on him. Anyway, every night I have the same realistic dream about her. I see her, she looks about fifteen years older, and she is lined up against a wall with other believers. A Commisar-ish looking man with a black beard brings out a machine gun, and they are all mowed down one by one. I am on top of a hill over-looking the valley they are in, crying behind a rock. I have this dream almost every night, and whenever I do I get the feeling more and more that me and Nancy have some kind of bond in the End Times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Have you been praying for her? That is all you can do. This end times idea could just be a bit of drama thrown in, to cause you to pray more fervently.

Guest Aecontus

It's wierd though. I keep getting this feeling that me and her are one day going to...be together. I find myself attracted to her, yet I get the feeling that we have some kind of spiritual bond. I can't understand what's going on. Is this just me being paranoid? Is there a such thing as a spiritual bond?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I doubt it int his case for some unknown reason. I don't know you, of course, but so many of these things are just youth and dramatics. Could this be the case for you?

You must run all this by the Lord Jesus Christ, rather than faceless, nameless people on the internet.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  367
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/23/1959

Hey Aec,

I didn't get an interpretation on the dream but I read and responded to another thread where you asked for prayer for Nancy. If you will read my response the Lord showed me that whatever is bothering her is a simple thing. Meaning it can easily be fixed. And I encouraged you to talk with her reassuring her that she can trust you as a friend if she wanted to talk about it with you. Trusting that you would not tell anyone else about it.

Love,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  367
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/23/1959

There is such a thing as having a spiritual bond with someone. I have such a bond with a few people I have met over the years. One woman, we minister together while praying for people. We lay hands on the person if we are led by the Holy Spirit to do so. We pray in the spirit and we listen to what He has to say. We often hear the same thing, some times we wait for the other to say it. After the ministry we compare notes of what the Lord told us. It is amazing how in sync we are. But that makes sense because we are both listening to the Holy Spirit. We both had prophetic gifts and we used to go to friends homes and anoint their homes. The Holy Spirit would tell us things like hurt, pain, witchcraft, depression, etc. Many occasions we discerned evil spirits and had the owner of the house cast them out. That way they could keep guard if they returned. If they returned the owner could just remind them that they lost their lease on such and such a date and they had to leave. They had no right to stay. If the spirits persisted in returning, we knew someone in the house was giving them the "ok" to return. We would counsel they accordingly as to why this spirit should not be accepted. The results were positive because we gave instruction instead of just running in and casting everything out. We learned that the spirits would leave while we were there but then return after we left. Neither of us asked for this type of ministry but we found that God enabled us as there was need of it. Keep in mind that we read a lot on these subjects and the Holy Spirit taught us a lot also.

I have also noticed that many people have prophetic gifts but are not aware of it. Dreams and visions are usually an indication of such gifts. I ask God to give me the interpretation if I have a dream.

Love,