IGNORED

Evolution vs. Creation

apothanein kerdos

Guest liarsandmartyrs

I have seen far too many things that have come by the way of the SPirit to even trust my own eyes. To see the Spirit move in a way that to explain it to a person would probably get me locked up for being a nut.

Here is where I have a problem with your comments about trusting my senses. I know where they come from, but Were you or I on this earth when and if these creatures existed? No, So therefor no one can say they are 100% about dinosaurs. And I don't care about what scientists say about a so called fossil, (whether real or fake), again I can make something that looks and feels just like bone, with wood, a torch, and few other common household products. I can see a skeleton of a Tran. Rex, but unless I have seen it with my own eyes in the flesh, I will not be convinced. Reason has nothing to do with it. If that were the case, No one would believe in God, for nothing that God has ever done in my life, has made one bit of sense. All I know is that His ways are higher than my ways and His ways work out better than mine. Though they still at the time make no sense to me.

I am reminded about "Lucy', trhe chimp we were supposed to have evolved from. Lucy was found on a sight nearly in complete tact, but with out legs under the knee. 10 miles away at another sight, was found a knee, a human knee, that knee was connected to lucy, and said this was the human knee cap, which is different than monkees, was the proof man needed for evolution. That there was a common element that made the evolution process possible. But we all know that is a load of dung, don't we?

Several of the so called cavemen skeletons, we proof of evolution, but were fastly debunked by reality. One infact was built entirely from a tooth from an extinct pig. So to me this evidence is not conclusive. Its not logical, it's not irrational, it just isn't enough for me to believe.

And for the 3rd time. If dinosaurs did exist, the scripture to confirm it would be in Job. If I thought that there could not even be a slightest posibility that they ever existed, why would I have posted the scripture of Job 3 times. I am not saying they never existed, I am just saying that I will believe it, when I am standing before my God when we will know all things.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/05/1947

No I read the post, but I feel compelled to give as much info to debunk this moronic thought of evolution.

If man evolved from ape, then why are we not still seeing man evolving out of the Congo?

Haven't you noticed, the human specie is degenerating, not progressing, and, as far as the big bang theory goes; if there was nothing there in the beginning, WHAT WENT BANG?

This is an e-mail I'm sending out as a promotion for a pro-intelligent design website. All of you are invited and hopefully it will help.

As many of you know, the biggest battle in the cultural war is taking place in high schools. As history has shown us, the battle for the teenage mind has always been fierce, for where the teenage mind goes is where culture goes.

The biggest struggle in the West is theism against atheism. It is the Christian attempting to combat a secular point of view. Consider that the average American youth will spend eight hours a day in a secular school learning secular ideology. When he gets home he will watch shows dedicated to youth his age, which promote the materialistic (secular) point of view. When he studies (if he does) he will study books written with an anti-theistic view. If he goes to church, he will spend around a total of five hours a week learning a Christian worldview. If we average out his total week, this means five hours are spent instructing him in Christianity while around 100 hours a week are spent learning the secular point of view.

These are estimates on the average youth - however I believe these estimates are accurate. Considering all statistics point to youth living a more secular lifestyle it is my belief that the force fed ideology they are learning is a major cause. No human can spend so many hours in indoctrination and still begin to believe the opposite, or not be effected in some fashion.

The beginning of a solution is found at the beginnings of creation. When youth believe that we are nothing more than accidents of the universe it becomes quite hard to believe in God or to follow Him in any serious manner. Ask any atheist who was formally a Christian why they abandoned the faith, and most will tell you because they could not bring together the idea of evolution and God. If we are going to win the minds of our youth and preserve society, we need to introduce them to an alternative theory to evolution.

Thankfully, a website has been created for just this role. www.overwhelmingevidence.com is the site of Dr. William Dembski, a leading warrior in the culture war. The site is made for youth and to be run by youth. They are allowed to contribute their thoughts, ideas, and ask questions about the origins of all things.

I hope you find this site useful and pass it on to others that might be helped by it.

The Scripture says GOD CREATED the world, etc.

To create is to make out of nothing

The big bang theory is great, but, if there was nothing there in the beginning of the void what could possibly have gone BANG?

If any debater woulkd like to get a bag of pure VACUUM, with not one trace of any element, an atom of any form and cause it to become a tree, or a drop of water, then they have a point of contention

It is time Christians stopped falling for Lucifer's three card trick and asked the doubters to prove GOD didn't create the world

I'm looking forward to that debate

Evolution is a fanciful, Satanic attempt to destroy FAITH by providing physical explanations for everything

Lucifer, in the Beast, undermind EVE'S faith in GOD and look what that led to

There is a CREATIONAL EVOLUTION, as GOD progressively CREATED more and more complex species

Possibly the scientists, the theorists, who promote their purile concept could come along and demonstrate, make something evolve to an higher specie, Let us witness scientists cause a monkey to evolve into a man

When scientists, evolutionists, can demonstrate how even the most primal atom can be induced to evolve into a more complex atom, without any external influence, then we can give their arguement some credibility, until that point this brother is going to trust GOD'S WORD

Where did GOD evolve from?

Remember, Lucifer cannot CREATE, he is only allowed, by GOD, to pervert, hybridize that which has already been CREATED by GOD

Any thoughtful research will demonstrate how hybrid species of plants, animals, after three generations revert to a bebased, un-usable, unstable item, good for nothing but destruction

Darwin stated, in the last chapter of Origin of Species, and here I am relying on an aging memory, that there is a GOD, sadly I don't have the book with me, but I believe it is in the last couple of pages where he makes this comforting point