• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I had a dream the other night that I actually fell from a cliff onto the sand and died and there was the most beautiful light. Now, I've had so many dreams, all vivid color, all seemingly so real but this was different and soothing. Not sure what to make of it? A sign? Do I want to go to be with the Lord so badly I would fall from a cliff? I'm perplexed by this. :emot-hug:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

Just about every one of us has multiple dreams each night. Only problem is we don

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473

Yes, there are "pizza" dreams but there are dreams that are from the Lord. Here's a personal example, when our youngest son was in the 3rd grade, I dreamed that he was in an accident but survived. I didn't tell anyone. However, months later when we got the phone call that he had been in an accident, I yelled to my husband as we were running out the door, he's going to be ok! And our son ended up with a broken foot after being hit by a car traveling about 45 mph. After things had settled down, I told them about the dream. My husband said he had wondered why I didn't fall apart when we got the news and could hardly believe I was telling him our son was going to be ok after being hit by a car before we even got to him. But I just knew (inside) that our son was going to be okay in spite of the fact he had blood, glass, grass, gravel, etc. everywhere. He ask me at the emergency room - am I going to die? I told him No!

There are different types of visions, prophecies - too much info to cover here. Usually when people have dreams like this, pray and ask the Lord to reveal the meaning to you and He will - it might not happen immediately - the interpretation that is. I don't think this dream means you're going to die soon or anything like that. It's just a confirming dream of God's presence in your life.

I've had those dreams too about Bruce Willis :whistling:

Seriously though, I understand what you're saying. Usually there is always water in my dreams and this was a wet shoreline and though I've dreamt that I was falling before, I never usually died in my dream. Now when I close my eyes I see this tiny white light that sometimes if I look really really hard ( if that makes sense? ) it almost takes the form of a crown.

I seriously doubt I would be gifted with anything like visions but this just felt different.

P.S. Nicole doesn't know what she's missing :thumbsup:

Wow!! That is really powerful and thank you for sharing. Praise God your son was okay. But you must have been just feeling well, I don't know, how were you feeling when you realized your dream was like a vision?

Greetings CJ Rose,

It was just a dream, don't make anything of it.

Blessings, H.

I know I'm probably making more out of this but seriously not afraid of death. I know I'd be missed but eventually be just a memory as life goes on. :whistling:

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

cjrose,

I dream all the time. Some people dream little. Some not at all. I don't remember most of my dreams. Most dreams are probably just dreams, comprised of things we see, hear, experience, etc. throughout our lives. I would have never thought any of my dreams were prophetic in any way until two years ago this coming December, so don't assume that because you have not had prophetic dreams that this could not be of God, just like we should not assume all dreams are of God.

If I were you, I would spend some serious time in prayer and in God's Word (wherever you are reading for your quiet times), asking him to let you know if this is of him and what it means. Remember that dreams are usually symbolic, so you may not be you in the dream. And, let God's Word speak to your heart about this. I would definitely not just write it off. You've not lost anything by asking God and spending time in his word about it, but if you ignore it as 'nothing' and it was of God, then you could miss out on what God is trying to say.

Nothing had ever happened like that before. But since that time I've learned to be more aware of what is going on. The Bible says that in the last days, there would be more dreams and visions. I agree with the above poster about not writing it off - and I don't think you are.

suggestion: keep a journal, even if you think they're pizza dreams. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

I have both Dreams and visions, As a child back in the early 70's while reading the Bible, I had a vision about the twin towers disaster, but since I was so young I didn't know anything about the towers. I was standing on a ship in the New York harbor and there were 2 other men besides me, they were both in tears, as I turned and looked toward what would be the towers, there was black smoke Billowing up into the atmosphere.

It was not until what happened 30 years later did I realize that I had a vision from the Lord. About 20 years ago, before all this terriorist stuff came up, I had a dream about a nuclear explosion ripping up all the homes where we live, and taking me and my wife home to be with the Lord, I pray that this does not happen. But it's interesting to note during the time of the dream that the corrner I dreamed about was an empty lot, now it's a government building.

In reference to the Twin Towers, have you heard the numerous stories about why many people were not at work that morning? It's amazing.

Concerning the nuclear explosion vision - we pray for grace and mercy.