• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

God Bless You

Serious question, what do you think?

And God Bless All His Peoples.

it's God's word, given by devine inspiration, inerrant, and profitable for correction, reproof, doctrine, and so much more that i can't remember the whole verse. what kind of answer are you looking for?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

My eldest sons girlfriend asked that very question the other night. I reached for my Bible to find some scripture to help my daughter with something that was troubling her. My sons girlfriend asked..."what's that"?

The door had opened for me to speak to her about Jesus :thumbsup:

Praise God!

Guest shiloh357

The Baptist Faith and Message

The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture is totally true and trustworthy. It reveals the principles by which God judges us, and therefore is, and will remain to the end of the world, the true center of Christian union, and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and religious opinions should be tried. All Scripture is a testimony to Christ, who is Himself the focus of divine revelation.

Exodus 24:4; Deuteronomy 4:1-2; 17:19; Joshua 8:34; Psalms 19:7-10; 119:11,89, 105, 140; Isaiah 34:16; 40:8; Jeremiah 15:16; 36:1-32; Matthew 5:17-18; 22:29; Luke 21:33; 24:44-46; John 5:39; 16:13-15; 17:17; Acts 2:16ff.; 17:11; Romans 15:4; 16:25-26; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; Hebrews 1:1-2; 4:12; 1 Peter 1:25; 2 Peter 1:19-21.

• Group:  Members

it's God's word, given by devine inspiration, inerrant, and profitable for correction, reproof, doctrine, and so much more that i can't remember the whole verse. what kind of answer are you looking for?

God Bless You

as many as possible, in whatever form they come please and thank you

God Bless You

thank you

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/22/1965

It's God's love letter to me, it's a treasure map, it's a beacon and a gps system for me to find my way home, it's the most cherished letter I've ever received, it's a mirror of what I was, am today and a glance at what I am yet to be, it's a chronicle of the heroes who have gone before me, it's the wealth of knowledge and wisdom that man-kind has been searching for but doesn't recognize.

Edited by Prodigalson123

My eldest sons girlfriend asked that very question the other night. I reached for my Bible to find some scripture to help my daughter with something that was troubling her. My sons girlfriend asked..."what's that"?

The door had opened for me to speak to her about Jesus :noidea:

Praise God!

Holy Father You Are Awesome

God bless You

Edited by aliogg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

I dont much theology.. but what I do know about the bible is that it is more than just a book of stories and more than just instruction.. it is more than history... it is all these combined and more....

To me, personally, it is special because I know it is gift to have God's Word... It is a book without any error... there is an answer to everythign in life... even the secular world says it is the greatest work with the history, poetry, etc...

I know that when I need help, the bible has God's answer... when I am looking for encouragement, I know the Bible has the answer.. I know that if I'm searchign for God's will, the bible has the answer....

But the bible isnt just somethign to go to for answers.. it is also a book that tells of God's wondrous love.. the downfall of man, the perfect and ultimate sacrifice, and then the only possible cleansing of sin through Jesus Christ, so it is book for unbelievers... Then, it is a book for believers to learn to live for Christ... keeping our eyes our on the prize as we are running a race ....

Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth is what i was told as a small child... but I like to view the Bible as a personal letter from God... that I can read anytime I want.. and what a blessing to have God's answers!