• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I just really wanted to share this with you as it lifted me up in my worldly sadness and inferiority complex. I hope you can get a message from it as I did that lifted me up just as God knew it would when He sent me to Abels blog.

"SHIFT! ...NEXT LEVEL! ...THINK BIG! ...INTERCESSION!

...AUTHORITY! ...PRAY IN THE SPIRIT! ...ANGELS! ...TIMOTHY'S!"

The seasons are changing both in the natural and in the spiritual. Allow me to share with you some key "prophetic" words for you in this season of spiritual and natural transition in your life.

First, the word SHIFT is critical for you right now. You are experiencing a dramatic SHIFT in your life. Go with the SHIFT. It is a powerful shifting of the grace of God--"A good SHIFT--an overdue SHIFT," says the Lord!

There's nothing wrong, it's just that the SHIFT is on! It is the beginning of a powerful upward SHIFT in your life which will be clearly noticeable to you and others around you. At first, it may seem overwhelming, but it will all work out for the best. This SHIFT will bring God more glory!

"There's nothing wrong, it's just that the shift is on!"

Second, the Lord is saying "NEXT LEVEL." Like it or not, you are going to the NEXT LEVEL in your walk with Him. The training wheels are coming off! Start planning for it.

"It is time for you to begin to execute those plans you've held in the back of your mind and in the depths of your spirit for years."

It is a season for action, decisive action. This NEXT LEVEL will be characterized by a greater recognition and acceptance of your gifts and calling by others. You are finally coming out of the closet of hidden-ness, secret-ness, and obscurity. Your star is rising!

"Your star is rising!"

Third, the Lord is saying, "THINK BIG"! Your thinking has been too small--stinkin' thinkin!' Proverbs says, "As a man thinks...so is he." Small thinking has led to small accomplishments in your life. No wonder you're frustrated. You are now moving upward from being a mere minor league player, to becoming a true major league player--all in a very short period of time. I see a large green light, and the Lord is saying that He's given you a green light...so go, go, go!

"You have a green light!"

Forth, the Lord is saying, "INTERCESSION!" You will need an umbrella of angry, militant intercessors over you in this new season. Recruit those genuine intercessors who will faithfully and viciously stand in the gap for you. Recruit them now!

"Every believer will need an umbrella of intercession."

Fifth, the Lord is saying, "AUTHORITY"! You are about to experience a new dynamic of spiritual authority. You'll begin to clearly sense your authority level increasing. Demons will tremble at your words.

"Demons will tremble at your words."

Sixth, the Lord is saying, "PRAY IN THE SPIRIT A LOT!" The enemy's camp will be confused, and he will be distracted from his attacks on you through praying as the Spirit gives the ability. Praying in tongues is a fierce weapon of your warfare. Do not underestimate its role in this next season.

The devil wants to discredit the supernatural; especially tongue-talking. Don't be talked out of talking in tongues. Paul knew something which much of the church has forgotten--he prayed in tongues ALL the time and it served him well. So should you. There's a secret here: I believe praying in tongues is one key to your spiritual breakthrough for this season.

Paul said, "I pray in tongues more than all of you."

Seventh, the Lord is saying, "ANGELS!" You are about to come into contact with ANGELS and not realize it. All kinds of messages, sometimes in the night and sometimes during the day, through encounters with these wonderful Heavenly ministers will be a highlight of this season. Prepare yourself to entertain or receive God's message to you as it is delivered by these angelic messengers. Listen to what they say.

"You are about to 'entertain' angels unawares."

Eighth, the Lord is saying, "TIMOTHY'S!" It is a season for the Timothy's to be united with their Paul's. There is about to be an explosion of spiritual fathers in the church and every Timothy will finally find his Paul. You have been raised fatherless in a church that knows very little of real spiritual fathering. All this will change. You need to cry out for your Paul. This will be the season when more Timothy's (that's you) will begin their mentoring journey as proven, seasoned spiritual fathers find their long lost spiritual sons (and daughters).

"Timothy's (both men and women) are about to find their Paul's."

Prove! Test! Try! & Judge!

You may remember that in March of 2006, I issued a powerful worldwide prophecy entitled, "The Perfect Storm is About To Hit--June, July, and August of 2006." To view this word previously published on The Elijah List, click (here )Please take a minute and review this prophecy.

In it I predicted that the worldwide Christian church would experience an unusual season of supernatural signs, wonders, healings, and miracles. I used the term "unprecedented" to describe this supernatural season that would last June through August of 2006.

Now it is time to prove, test, try, and judge this prophetic predictive word.

Abel is truly dedicated to His Ministry in spreading the Word of Christ through all of the World and is on fire for God. I thank God for His Spirit filled words that lift us up with power and conviction. I wanted to add that I felt led to his blog and this shift in my life is a lesson I know that. The sadness is a fleeting emotion and I hope to get over it soon but sometimes it feels good to cry though I don't do it often, it can be cleansing. God is so Good!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Abel is truly dedicated to His Ministry in spreading the Word of Christ through all of the World and is on fire for God. I thank God for His Spirit filled words that lift us up with power and conviction. I wanted to add that I felt led to his blog and this shift in my life is a lesson I know that. The sadness is a fleeting emotion and I hope to get over it soon but sometimes it feels good to cry though I don't do it often, it can be cleansing. God is so Good!

cjrose,

I'm glad to hear that you are finding encouragement through the words of Abel. He has said some things that have much truth in them. And, the scriptures do tell us to encourage one another. I don't know if what he predicted for June-August came true or not, but I do believe that time is coming when we will see that kind of revival and pouring out of the Holy Spirit among us in healings, etc. And, I do believe God has greater things planned for us than we could possibly imagine if only we would believe he is able to do that through us. That is what he told his disciples - that they would do things even greater than what they saw him do. That is hard to imagine!

Though I do believe God speaks through men and women and that he gives us words of encouragement, hope, healing, warning, etc., I would encourage you to find your primary encouragement through the Word of God. I do hope you are sitting at his feet daily listening to his words and that you are seeking him with all your heart. I know you love the Lord and I know you've been going through some tough stuff. The Word of God is so refreshing to our souls. It is a light to us when we can't see what's in front of us. It is the air we breathe and the food we eat. Drink in the Word of God and let His words bring comfort and encouragement to your soul.

Love in Christ,