Tye#2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I promised to every one of my pets before they died, that we will meet at the Lord Jesus' feet. The Lord will not let me down in this.

God's redeemed children are promised that God "will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

My dead pets are such "tears" in my eyes, and so the only way God can wipe my tears away concerning this matter, if my pets will be there too.

My concern is; what if I will not remember them? Also, what will happen to those animals, who didn't belong to a saved man?

To strengthen myself, I think of the Scripture: "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." (1 Cor. 2:9)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I hate to pour water on anyones parade, but if cats and dogs are going to be in heaven, what about the millions of sheep and cattle that people have slaughtered for food over the last six thousand years. Besides people don't go to heaven, only their spirits will go with new bodies that are conformed in the image of His Son.

But don't worry. Jesus said, " look I have made all things new." So you wont have time to fret over your pets. You will be stating life afresh. Woohoo.