• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

this afternoon I took a nap after reading the last three chapters of the book of Revelation. I was struck by the things that would cause people to burn for eternity. Being a liar and living the lives of lies will put someone into the firey lake. This struck me and I prayed on it..then I went to sleep.

In my dream I watched as people moved about doing different things, talked to different people and so on. Everything in the dream started out as black and white. No grey, no color.

As the dream progressed I noticed that there were things that were colored. The colors were bright yellows, oranges, greens and browns. Now not everything turned to color, some things remained black and white. I was perplexed by this.

Then the Lord spoke to me and said..the Truth is black and white..no grey..no color. Black and white. But as people embelish the truth, by telling a lie or living a lie they become beautifully colored. They become colored in such brightness in order to detract from the ugliness of the lie.

By the time this dream ended nearly everything was beautifully colored.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

That is an interesting dream Jackie. It reminds me of a movie I saw some time back called "Pleasantville." It was about teenagers from the present going into a 50s style black and white tv show and corrupting it with modern values. The more their influence spread, the more colors appeared.

I was thinking the same thing! Only, I didn't stay to watch the whole movie. It offended me so much, and my husband, too, that we walked out of it. The message was so blatant to me, but my son loved the movie and did not see that at all in it. I thought about how our young people are so blinded to Satan's lies, and so many of us older people, too. Satan has so deceived the Church that there is not much difference between the Church and the world. So many young people, especially, today don't see this. They just accept as normal whatever they see on TV or in the movies. Satan has so whitewashed the truth of God's Word! And so many have bought into His lies!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

That is an interesting dream Jackie. It reminds me of a movie I saw some time back called "Pleasantville." It was about teenagers from the present going into a 50s style black and white tv show and corrupting it with modern values. The more their influence spread, the more colors appeared.

I was thinking the same thing! Only, I didn't stay to watch the whole movie. It offended me so much, and my husband, too, that we walked out of it. The message was so blatant to me, but my son loved the movie and did not see that at all in it. I thought about how our young people are so blinded to Satan's lies, and so many of us older people, too. Satan has so deceived the Church that there is not much difference between the Church and the world. So many young people, especially, today don't see this. They just accept as normal whatever they see on TV or in the movies. Satan has so whitewashed the truth of God's Word! And so many have bought into His lies!

i take that back..i think i have seen it..

Edited by jackie d