buckthesystem

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

Again, why is torture of guilty terrorists in order to save the lives of Americans immoral?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Sweet servant, please begin to live up to your name for you are contradicting the idea presented by your moniker.

I have but maybe some people here who want to vilify anyone who disagrees with them. I didn't realize truth was contradictory...

Again, why is torture of those who are guilty wrong?

Again, why is torture of those who are guilty wrong?

If you study history you'll find that the most successful campaigns and defenses against Muslims included very grotesque methods of torture. Pouring pigs blood on them, stuffing them in pigs, castration, etc. The point is, it made the cost too high to fight, too high to be a terrorist, too high to fight in jihad. Since this is the case (and thus nullifies your point), could it not be argued that we are not doing enough?

You have been brainwashed by republican extremist. Did you send hate mail to the Dixie Chicks?

:noidea::wub::wub: good grief, you're really having to reach low to come up with something, aren't you? by the way, did you send fan mail to them? did you praise them for posing naked on a magazine that children can pick up in the supermarket? did you commend them for coming out with their latest song saying they don't want to play fair and could care less about their former fanbase? and now, can we leave country music defectors out of the conversation and debate the real issues here, which are the safety of american citizens?

Oh here we go the republican extremist of all time LadyC! If a republican says it's a golden nugget.

you're really having to reach low to come up with something, aren't you? I'll take that as a yes.

by the way, did you send fan mail to them? No, I was disgusted by how fellows Christian acted.

did you praise them for posing naked on a magazine that children can pick up in the supermarket? No, but you can tell they work out. I wish I was as fit... :wub:

did you commend them for coming out with their latest song saying they don't want to play fair and could care less about their former fanbase? Play fair, do mean how freerepublican.com played fair? They we vilified for their comments, I don't agree with them but I will defend there right to free speech.

and now, can we leave country music defectors out of the conversation and debate the real issues here, which are the safety of american citizens? Please you say these sill things and expect me to take anything you say serious. You wanted proof of torture and you got it. After you where going on after how we weren't using any.

you're really not worth my wasting time with, but i have nothing better to do. first of all, i'm not an extremist of any party.and when i vote, i vote on the person, not the party, and there are always some democrats and independants who get my ballot. as i've pointed out to you over and over, i obtain my information and form my judgements from all reports, left, right, and dead center. you have tried to make people believe the baloney that you get your information and form your opinions ONLY on the Bible and history books, all the while posting articles from only extreme left sources.

your second comment made no sense, by the way. not that much of what you say does, but "i'll take that as a yes" ???? i asked YOU a question. i suppose you meant that your response is yes, and that you are admitting that you had to reach very low to come up with something to say.

your third comment was ridiculous. how about how they behaved? don't give me the free speach bit. what they said was bordering on treason because they were in another country making disparaging remarks about our commander in chief IN A TIME OF WAR. even then i could have forgiven their stupidity if they hadn't gone on to pose naked on rolling stones, which leads me to the next thing you said.

you are truly uninformed if you think for one second that those women work out and are physically fit. two of them might, but natalie was airbrushed to LOOK thin. she's not. she wasn't before the photo was published, and she wasn't after.

by the way, i've never heard of freerepublican.com. i assume you're accusing it of being an extremist website. maybe it is, maybe it isn't. anything that isn't liberal, in your mind, is right wing extreme. but i don't visit extremist sites on either side. they nauseate me. there are plenty of democrats and republicans that have a bit of integrity without raising the popularity of the fringe-lunatic sites.

as with everything else you claim to provide proof of, you have not ever provided ANY evidence to support your accusations. i'm still waiting for you to show me proof that butero called YOU a fringe lunatic, and for you to provide proof that our government has admitted to committing torture and pulling out fingernails (YOU said those things). i'm still waiting for you to show proof that the legal purchase of guns from walmart has any bearing on the violent crimes statistics (in fact, you claimed specifically that guns from walmart are a big contributer of criminals shooting cops) and so on.

i really don't care if you take me seriously. i'd venture a guess that there's only a two people (i won't mention their names) on this board that take any of your political comments seriously at all.

now, i'll be surprised if this thread doesn't get locked up tight very soon. so to prevent that liklihood, why don't you start a NEW thread about the ditzy twits if you really want to discuss them.

Sweet Servent, you haven't provided one shred of proof that we are torturing terrorists. There is dissagreement over whether or not waterboarding is torture, so that is not sufficient to prove torture.

By the way, I agree with you A.K. I was thinking the same thing about the name Sweet Servent, but I figure anyone can come up with anything as a user name, even if it doesn't fit them. Left-Wing Activist might be a more accurate title.

What I find interesting is that when I give as good as been throw at me in this debate, my moniker is contradictory

You have been brainwashed by republican extremist. Did you send hate mail to the Dixie Chicks?

:noidea::wub::wub: good grief, you're really having to reach low to come up with something, aren't you? by the way, did you send fan mail to them? did you praise them for posing naked on a magazine that children can pick up in the supermarket? did you commend them for coming out with their latest song saying they don't want to play fair and could care less about their former fanbase? and now, can we leave country music defectors out of the conversation and debate the real issues here, which are the safety of american citizens?

Oh here we go the republican extremist of all time LadyC! If a republican says it's a golden nugget.

you're really having to reach low to come up with something, aren't you? I'll take that as a yes.

by the way, did you send fan mail to them? No, I was disgusted by how fellows Christian acted.

did you praise them for posing naked on a magazine that children can pick up in the supermarket? No, but you can tell they work out. I wish I was as fit... :wub:

did you commend them for coming out with their latest song saying they don't want to play fair and could care less about their former fanbase? Play fair, do mean how freerepublican.com played fair? They we vilified for their comments, I don't agree with them but I will defend there right to free speech.

and now, can we leave country music defectors out of the conversation and debate the real issues here, which are the safety of american citizens? Please you say these sill things and expect me to take anything you say serious. You wanted proof of torture and you got it. After you where going on after how we weren't using any.

you're really not worth my wasting time with, but i have nothing better to do. first of all, i'm not an extremist of any party.and when i vote, i vote on the person, not the party, and there are always some democrats and independents who get my ballot. as i've pointed out to you over and over, i obtain my information and form my judgements from all reports, left, right, and dead center. you have tried to make people believe the baloney that you get your information and form your opinions ONLY on the Bible and history books, all the while posting articles from only extreme left sources.

your second comment made no sense, by the way. not that much of what you say does, but "i'll take that as a yes" ???? i asked YOU a question. i suppose you meant that your response is yes, and that you are admitting that you had to reach very low to come up with something to say.

your third comment was ridiculous. how about how they behaved? don't give me the free speach bit. what they said was bordering on treason because they were in another country making disparaging remarks about our commander in chief IN A TIME OF WAR. even then i could have forgiven their stupidity if they hadn't gone on to pose naked on rolling stones, which leads me to the next thing you said.

you are truly uninformed if you think for one second that those women work out and are physically fit. two of them might, but natalie was airbrushed to LOOK thin. she's not. she wasn't before the photo was published, and she wasn't after.

by the way, i've never heard of freerepublican.com. i assume you're accusing it of being an extremist website. maybe it is, maybe it isn't. anything that isn't liberal, in your mind, is right wing extreme. but i don't visit extremist sites on either side. they nauseate me. there are plenty of democrats and republicans that have a bit of integrity without raising the popularity of the fringe-lunatic sites.

as with everything else you claim to provide proof of, you have not ever provided ANY evidence to support your accusations. i'm still waiting for you to show me proof that butero called YOU a fringe lunatic, and for you to provide proof that our government has admitted to committing torture and pulling out fingernails (YOU said those things). i'm still waiting for you to show proof that the legal purchase of guns from walmart has any bearing on the violent crimes statistics (in fact, you claimed specifically that guns from walmart are a big contributer of criminals shooting cops) and so on.

i really don't care if you take me seriously. i'd venture a guess that there's only a two people (i won't mention their names) on this board that take any of your political comments seriously at all.

now, i'll be surprised if this thread doesn't get locked up tight very soon. so to prevent that liklihood, why don't you start a NEW thread about the ditzy twits if you really want to discuss them.

No, I am leaving that thread for you since you are acting like a silly ditzy twit...... One can only hope they stop the thread with all the propaganda being spread my garden would grow triple headed flowers..... I never said John called me a fringe lunatic but you like to keep saying that. You really need to read the threads before opening before posting. I also think you need to do some research and stop waving the American flag, please treason... And you keep bring up Walmart when the whole point is it's dangerous to have guns so easily available, but you can't see that is wrong and dangerous.... You never even read the research report from Harvard I posted you just went on about criminals when everyday people shoot by accident and not....

Again, why is torture of guilty people for the sake of saving the innocent wrong?

OK Sweet Servent, you say you are a Republican. Did you vote or are you planning on voting in the upcoming elections? If the answer is yes, who are you supporting? In addition, who did you support in the last Presidential election?

Bush and I regret it everyday........ Last time I voted for Bush because I think Kerry, wasn't and still isn't the right man for the job. I will only support McCain for president or Powell but who won't run. In 1999 I would have voted for Bradley I was hopeful that he would have gotten the Republician nomination but it went to Bush.

I'm supporting Arnold Schwarzenegger (Rep) for California governor because he doesn't buy into all this partisan garbage, he's practical. He is getting the job done. I am supporting Jerry Brown (Dem) for Attorney General because he is the best man for the job and the men the (Rep) they gave us is horrible.

Edited by Sweet Servent