• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

ooops :b:

:wub::wub::wub::24:

(((((((((((((peaches)))))))))))))) you are so loved and blessed. You know there is a reason for your ooopss's :noidea:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2

Greetings Arunangelo,

A very challenging post, my flesh recoiled, my spirit rejoiced, one small point:

We cannot bring redemption to anyone; we can bring the knowledge of redemption for that is what the evangel is, the price having been paid for the release of those that are captive to sin and Satan.

You'll have to excuse me here, but it is vital that we know what redemption is, how it was wrought and the application of redemption by the Holy Spirit. Yes our imperfect works can be used, but the glory must always be given where the glory is due.

Do you mind if I ask you a question? Can forgivness be instant? One thing I've been failing at is the practise of instant forgiveness, which is forgiving as the perceived offence is taking place or as the words are being spoken.

Grace & truth, H.

I agree that only God brings redemption. Out acts of forgiveness are God's forgiveness acted through. To forgive, we have to surrender our will to God. God can forgive us instantaneously; we, however, take time to surrender our will to Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

I had someone do something very evil to me and against me....and over time, she realized what she had done and how wrong it was and called me.

She very honestly admitted she was wrong and confessed her sin...and asked for forgiveness. Of course, I forgave her. I can and do ..... but I do not TRUST her.

She has a habit (sort of a demonic stronghold) of talking evil behind people's backs....and then later regrets it. (Don't we all have our own area of weakness).

She reminds me of that guy who used to be a drunk but quit...but ocassionally decides to sneak into a bar now and then and falls off the wagon.

She struggles with her tongue. She bad mouthes people but then feels conviction and remorse later on.

I know she talks badly about me, then ....I believe she truly feels sorry about what she said. Naturally, I have to forgive her each time (seven times seventy).......but boy, when a person is caught up in the sin of slander, you can forgive them....but you sure don't entrust yourself to them.