• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  251
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1943

This is a story about what happened during a time when the LORD had us feeding street people . AT that time we wer feeding about a 100 every saturday..

Several souls had been saved and many had gotten off the streets.

The devil was mad . One saturday we all felt that we had a 1000 lbs on our shouldersa nd couldnot figure it out... I mean it was so hard to minister. It was as bad as i have ever seen it to minister..

well , we found out that a warlock had been in that park the week before and had put a curse on our ministry... that is why we had so much trouble ministering.

The following Tuesday even after work . One of my fellow ministers and i went to the pray and did a jericho around the park anointing every tree and praying and rebuking the devil....

AS we drew to the end of the last round . I felt the heaviness of the park beginning to lift,,,,, In my SPIRIT , I COULD SEE THE DEMONS IN THE PARK BEGIN TO FLEE. ... i mean droves of them .

all of sudden it seemed as the lights wer burnig brighter and brighter. . what a wonderful feeling that was......

now here is where the angels come in. I looked up at the tallest building. IN MY SPIRIT EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMED LIKE MY NAKED EYE I COULD SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL WARRIOU ANGEL..... HE WAS SHINING WHITE WITH A DRAWN SWORD GLEANING LIKE GOLD..... READY TO DO BATTLE..... OR JUST FINISHING THE BATTLE WAITING TO CATCH THE LAST ONES.

MY FRIEND ... I HAVE SEEN MANY THINGS IN MY SPIRIT BUT THAT WAS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE I HAVE EVER SEEN.... IT REALLY WAS.....

WHEN WE DO THE LORDS WORK HIS ANGELS GO BEFORE US.... TO PREPARE THE WAY... BUT WE NEED TO BE READY ... WITH FASTING AND PRAYER......

I just wanted to share this with you and show u that the LORD IS READY FOR BATTLE IF WE ARE........ WE MUST BE PRAYED UP... STUDIED UP WITH ALL OF OUR AMOUR OF HTE SPIRIT ON...

FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESSH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINIST THE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS OF THE AIR..... THE devil......

and guess what folks ....... WE HAVE THE VICTORY AMEN

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESSH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINIST THE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS OF THE AIR..... THE devil......

Amen. Even those who don't believe we can be opressed need to believe or satan has them where he wants them!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

for the body of Christ, for this worthy boards forums,

and all who want to be free , in Jesus name, we ask:

"We ask you FATHER GOD, in JESUS name, to cover us with the blood of JESUS and ' dust everyone off' that is in this building from any entities that is not of your kingdom...and place them where you want them. I ask you FATHER GOD to continue to pour your Shekinah Glory over all people in this building and those who are manipulating or controlling anyone involved in this ministry time...until we are finished. I ask you FATHER GOD to send angels to protect us from attacks and help in this ministry time. I ask you FATHER GOD to bind all spirits on ...and around all of us in the building, and those before they enter this building.... including all religious spirits, all spirits of poverty, lack, want, failure, leviathans, ravens, watchers, confusion, chaos, idolatry, divination, division, anger, control, witchcraft, Jezebel, Ahab, familiar spirits, spirit guides, necromancy, bridging demons, mind control, telepathy... and cast them muted... to the middle of YOUR chosen waste place... until the judgment seat of CHRIST. I ask you to also deal with any 'demigods' and Ruling princes including Orion (the destroyer of the deliverance ministry) connected to those involved in this prayer ministry... since we do not what to do with them. Amen."

and I (we) thank you for all , Father God, in Jesus name, amen.