• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  250
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Mike,

I would like them to pray for me. That way I know someone is praying for me when I don't even expect it. It gives me comfort. Also it helps keep me in check, but really that doesn't matter, who would I be more ashamed to see my actions men or God. The way you talk it would seem that you are more afraid of offending men than God. Hmmm? Wouldn't have expected that. I think you have a very guilty conscience. Is some thing bothering you? As far as God being cruel, God did not bring sin into the world man did. Only after we die will we truly know the consequences of sin.

Nicholas

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
-The way you talk it would seem that you are more afraid of offending men than God. Hmmm? Wouldn't have expected that. I think you have a very guilty conscience. Is some thing bothering you?

-NICHOLAS THIS IS FOR BEING SO MEAN SPIRITED--ACCUSATORY-SARCASTIC--JUDGEMENTAL--&

-ARROGANTLY IGNORANTpiehit.gifpie.jpgyou deserve a break today take it!!!!

Shadow,

OOOOOO!!!! And what that was was being nice right? hahahah I love it. You slam me for being mean but then its ok for you to do it. Ya see that is why I get frustrated with you people. The word hypocrite comes to mind.

Your alot of fun to get all worked up though!!!

hahahahahahah

Nicholas

Guest shadow2b
-Shadow,

OOOOOO!!!! And what that was was being nice right? hahahah I love it. You slam me for being mean but then its ok for you to do it. Ya see that is why I get frustrated with you people. The word hypocrite comes to mind.

Your alot of fun to get all worked up though!!!

hahahahahahah

Nicholas

-YEAH I AM BEING "VERY"NICE---BUT I can get "TOUGH" "IF" the occasion warrants it------ :t2:

-SO ALL you really come to do on these boards is "GET ME{or anyone} ALL WORKED UP"??????

-YOU PEOPLE???HYPOCRITE???? :):o you just gotta know you're gonna get pied then...

piehit.gifpie.jpgtripple deckerpiehit.gif

Boo hooo, you know if this were me treating you this way you would cry your eyes out ot the moderators.

but frankly I like the persecution, please persecute the Catholic, we catholics love persecution for our Lord. The blood of the martyers is the seed of the Church.

Nicholas

ps your getting sloppy because you know i am right

Guest shadow2b
-Boo hooo, you know if this were me treating you this way you would cry your eyes out ot the moderators.

but frankly I like the persecution, please persecute the Catholic, we catholics love persecution for our Lord. The blood of the martyers is the seed of the Church.

Nicholas

ps your getting sloppy because you know i am right

-OHHHHHH??? DO THOSE PIES HURT YOU SOMEHOW????

-PERSECUTION????PERSECUTION?????HAAaaaaa ROFLdog.gifyou just set my head tosmiley_024.gif

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

being persecuted for the Name of Jesus is one thing,

being persecuted for ignorance is another... you are not being persecuted here for Jesus sake.... so you can cancel that idea..... not even for Gods sake.......

Muslims believe like that, if they are told that they will go to heaven if they do this, that, or other, and become a martyr for the cause, they will...... that is why they make good suicide bombers..... kind of like the ww2 commicosie pilots........ thought great rewards were to come their way and their families way if they gave their life for the cause.....

persecution is the child that had his Bible taken from him and thrown in the trash in school during "open/free" reading time......

persecution is being jailed for your beliefs, because they go against the states or those in power.....

persecution is not a disagreement in doctrine.....

being persecuted for twisting what was said is another also, for I did not say I was more ashamed of man seeing my faults then God.... what was being said, was I do not believe God would want those that have arrived home to have to see the madness of this earth, the hatred the crime, the perversions..... there will be no more tears in Heaven, to include those from our loved ones that have gone home already........

there is no more pain, no more tears, no more illness after this life...... if those that have gone on before us, were able to see us, and this world, then there would be pain, and the healings that took place would then be undone..... broken hearts by those that are there, tears, pain, illness..... for the sins of this world, the perversions of this world even make me sick to my stomach..... do you really feel that God wants those there to know how sick this generation really is???

this generation is about as sick if not more so then those in Jonah's day, or Noah's day, how about Sodom and Gomorah????? are we that sick? or sicker?

do you think God would want those that lived for Him and are now totally healed off all things, mentally, physically, spiritually...... would want them being exposed to the corrution of homosexuality, prostitution, drugs ( addictions of all kinds ), murdering of children ( genicide ), wars, pestelance, and all this other junk? not to mention all the crimes against God alone.......

When God told the Isrealittes to destroy all that was alive, He told them that for a reason, for they had been purged of all wrong, they had been cleansed, and to bring them into a land that was perverted would eventually cause them to be perverted, and by not following Gods Direction, they did not destroy what they was suppose to, and what happened? the sin then over took them again......

so, do you really feel that God wants to expose them to this man corrupted world?????? really????

as far as intercessory prayer, I pray for my friends and loved ones all the time, for prayer changes things.....

do I say one prayer for some one??? no, P.U.S.H.

Pray

Until

Something

Happens

even if it takes hours, days, weeks, months, PUSH!

God does answer prayer that is to Him..... wow, to Him alone in the name of Jesus, God does answer prayer.... all the time.......

pray continuously, thru out the entire day..... from wake to sleep.....

mike

Pray

Until

Something

Happens

Mike,

I will admit I like that line of thinking also.

Nicholas