IGNORED

In the NAME

John R Nolan

Guest nicholus

okay, I'm oneness Pentecostal and let me tell you it is not heretical it is very sciptural. The bible says that here old Irsael the Lord our God is on god. It also says that Jesus will be called Emmanuelle which means God with us. By saying their are three you are actually underminding the omnipotence of God. You basically say that it is impossible for him to have been on earth and heaven at the same time. I know a lot of people will attack me for this, but oneness is a revelation that you must obtain for yourself.

And that scripture says baptising them in the "Name" (one name) of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Peter then Got the revelation when he stood on the day of Pentecost.

In Acts 2:38 it says:

"Then Peter Said to them "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins: and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

So i guess Peter was Forgetting the Holy Spirit and Father in baptism too. No he received the revelation of what jesus was saying. Be careful not to make a doctrine of one scripture.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic