IGNORED

Help with Baha'i

Guest Boo9x

Some of us Christians have been debating people of the Baha'i faith in the following forums

http://www.contenderministries.com/w-agora...derforums_bahai

Talk about frustrating. They've called in reinforcements and are loading up the forums with lots of misinformation about Chrisitians (on a Christians website). Any of you who are good at witnessing and know your Bibles should check it out and put in your two-cents. I've never seen a faith quite like them. They can say they believe on thing one minute, and change their mind the next. Anything goes. They say they believe in the Bible and even claim to be Christian, but any Bible verse you mention, they will disagree with. Anyone else had similar frustrations?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  511
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1975

I have never even heard of this faith. I will look at the site....but probably won't post.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  511
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  03/08/1975

Oh, and by the way........

WELCOME TO WORTHY BOARDS!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I did look,

dont think i will be posting there.....

mike

bahai's believe that jesus came back somewhere in the 1800's, and they even have a timetable that tries to prove their theory according to the Book of Daniel, My suggestion if you are curious, be careful, be really careful, for it is antichristian theory. i did ask them one question, which I never received reply to, If Jesus returned in the 1800's and he somewhere hidden, why isn't the Rod of Justice raining down on the nations? There are other faith's out there that teach this and other lies like, the millenium is here, and christ rieghns from heaven and that Jesuschrist will not come visibly, obviously they don't read the Bible, and I also ask them this other question. If we are in Jesus Millenial kingdom, why is Jesus not at Jerusalem, and crime & sins growing like an unstoppable virus, of course no reply. So be careful when you investigate this so called faith's because they are only trying to sway the true Christians away by falsehood.

It is very easy for a person that does not read the Bible to get lured in by these falsifications, that is why is very important for Christians to advice, others to read the Bible in full, from front to back, always and pray to God for understanding, so they won't fall to doctrines of demons.

God bless!

Welcome Boo9x,

I won't be posting on the other board. If they come to this board that will be a different story. I have studied some about this false religion and could probably hold my own with them. Their Jesus, I believe, is Matraiya (spelled wrong). I will study up on this pagan religion again just incase any do come to this board. They sound wishy washy when in reality they are just trying to confuse Christians. We know where confusion comes from and it sure is not from our Jesus. We have already had one New Ager on here that didn't last but a few days. So, we do know New Age and false religion when we see it. Thanks for asking us to help and for more or less warning us to watch out for them coming to this board.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Some of us Christians have been debating people of the Baha'i faith in the following forums

http://www.contenderministries.com/w-agora...derforums_bahai

Talk about frustrating. They've called in reinforcements and are loading up the forums with lots of misinformation about Chrisitians (on a Christians website). Any of you who are good at witnessing and know your Bibles should check it out and put in your two-cents. I've never seen a faith quite like them. They can say they believe on thing one minute, and change their mind the next. Anything goes. They say they believe in the Bible and even claim to be Christian, but any Bible verse you mention, they will disagree with. Anyone else had similar frustrations?

Tell those bahai' guys God only intended one true religion and one true church who contains that religion.

No one can argue against historical facts.