mobile21

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Hi!. As you may know by now, Michael Jackson is being the victim of a "witch-hunt" all over again and the Santa Barbara authorities (Tom Sneddon in particular) have made it clear this vendetta is the sequel of the 93 legal problems that M.J. had back then.

Today I was watching Crossfire on CNN and some woman was talking about the "right of the public to information" and I don't know how that has anything to do with a person being publicly humiliated or being slandered on tv again and again just because they feel Michael Jackson is "bizarre enough" to be considered a fair target.

You can sign your support here and I'm sure M.J. will be grateful for it :laugh:.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  10/25/1972

I refuse to support anything that says Jackson's the victim of a "witch-hunt"...we know nothing of the case other than what the media reports. Who are we to say whether or not the allegations are true? Who are we to say he's the victim here? And what about that boy...what if he was really molested by Jackson? Do we cover it up much like...um...won't go there. If he was, the boy is going to be scarred for life! But we say Jackson's the victim of a witch hunt? Not hardly. Let the facts speak...not public opinion or celebrity.

I pray he comes to Christ and repents of what wrongs he has done...nothing more.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

:laugh:

t.

Guest caffeineyellow5

Prayers for salvation.

I've done wrong and have been forgiven, he has done wrong and has not (as far as I know) so salvation and nothing more. I don't have any hard facts to do anything less or more.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Mobile, I don't know how to respond to this.I don't know if Michael Jackson is innocent or guilty,(I have my oppinion, but that's worthless) but I do know that he needs my prayers( for salvation) more than my signature, so that's what I'll be giving him. May I ask why you feel that he is the victim of a "witch hunt"? I was under the impression that a young boy came forward with accusations against Mr. Jackson, if that's the case , isn't it the responsibility of the powers that be to investigate it? If there's any chance that he's hurt a child, it must be taken seriously. Do you believe that he is innocent? Why, or why not.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

A child tells an adult that Jackson molested him. And Jackson is the victim? I think we need to grow up and get over hero worship. He is innocent until proven guilty. But to consider him a victim because the police are doing their jobs is a bit much.

- Steve

Guest daughterofaking

NO WAY!!! I pray justice will be done and if he is innocent Michael will be cleared but my main concern is with the children he's said to have abused. I'm concerned that you seem more worried about Mr Jackson than you do about the children concerned. :shocked::wacko:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Unpinned. I would note that under our Constitution Michael Jackson has the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. He also has the right to face his accusers and be granted a fair and speedy trial.

The acts that Michael Jackson has been accused of are unspeakably evil. If found guilty of these criminal acts he faces several years in a federal penetentary, perhaps millions of dollars in compensatory damages to the family, and the loss of his own children.

In the court of public opinion, however, Jackson is already guilty. Given his history of allegations of child molestation and endangering a child (His own. ie. dangling his son from a fourth floor balcony in Germany last year), he will have a VERY tough road proving his innocence before the public. One thing is for certain: His career is all but shot. According to CNN Jackson is heavilly in debt already, and now CBS has pulled a show scheduled to air on the 26th due to the allegations and subsequent arrest.

We can pray for Michael Jackson. We can pray that justice will be true and swift in this case. But like others here, I will not place my name on a petition to support him. I would hope that his fans would think clearly about this situation and not blindly believe that Jackson is untouchable.