• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1987

just thort i wud let u guys know that me and ash have split up..100% my decision and i have been cast out from my church and ash is continuing to attend there..which is fine with me...slight complication now tho that i am pregnant with ashs baby

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/06/1987

No offense. But praise God that I didn't end up with a "christian woman" like you. I've read your posts on this matter, and it is a shame what you have done to your husband, and now your unborn child. And you obviously don't feel sorry for doing it, since you come back to basicly brag about it. The church in this case did do the right thing since you basicly announced to the world that you were going to sin against God no matter who advised you otherwise.

I can only hope that you will repent of what you have done, because God loves you very much, but you have just spit in his face.

what stands out most about this post is how u said NO OFFENSE I think what u meant to say was i want to offend you

your right tho i probably shouldnt of posted what i have posted.. but the people who know whats between the lines wont be as obnoxious and self rigtheous as you have been

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Question, if you are seeking consul or help may I ask why after many Christians praying for you and giving you answers from the Word of the Lord and from their own personal experiences why do you not heed them? True we cannot see the whole picture without being told or witnessing it. But must you not come to a point where you decide to follow the Word of the Lord and what concerned Christians are trying to tell you?

The Lord is only a prayer away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Hi Hannah,

The only advice I would have if you even want advice???

Well that never has stopped me before :emot-hug: My advice right now, would be to focus now on your baby and yourself, and NOT get into any other relationships, regardless of your past flings. Separation is not divorce, but it may be for a long time. With adultery your husband has the biblical right to divorce you, but you do not have the right to divorce him in the Lord (unless you are facing underlying issues of abuse by your husband? which would change what I am saying).

Peace to you in these hard times. But just from your posts and certainly posts never tell the true story I realize that, but just from your posts I do think you are confused about relationships, men and most importantly love. Often this comes from things which you have had no control over in your own childhood and family, but regardless I would really try to sort these out before doing anything else with anybody else. Besides you now have a new human life to take care of, and the fact is your husband will be in your life for the rest of your life, as when two people share a child they are in it for the long haul regardless of how they feel about each other divorced or not.

Also of course the most important thing, repetence, this you must do.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

just thort i wud let u guys know that me and ash have split up..100% my decision and i have been cast out from my church and ash is continuing to attend there..which is fine with me...slight complication now tho that i am pregnant with ashs baby

Hi Hannah,

I haven't read your other posts but your post really saddens me. I don't know your situation but I pray for reconciliation between you and your husband. Make sure you look after yourself and your baby. Pray to the Lord and seek him. Remember the Lord loves you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the General Forum to Looking for Advise Forum

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

Hannah, I am very sad about this whole situation. Do you have ANYONE in your life who can offer you Godly counsel and support you? My heart aches too for your husband.

• Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Hannah;

I am very sorry things have turned out this way. My only suggestion is that you seek out a Medical Doctor ASAP. From reading your previous posts, you were taking Anti-depressants or something similar. I too take medication, and most people don't understand how miserable life can be when you're not taking your medications. But now that you are with child, don't just start taking the medication again without first checking with a Medical Doctor. My thoughts & prayers are with you. May God be with you and Bless you through this most difficult time in your life. And might I suggest you also find yourself another church ASAP. You need to stay plugged into the "Family of God". I am quite sure you can find a church where they will help you out in your time of need.

in Him;

corey

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

Hannah, the only thing I would say to you is that you need to reconsider the course in life you are taking. I am assuming that you still consider yourself a Christian, yet you don't seem to have any problem with ignoring scripture and doing your own thing in regard to your marriage. If you are smart, you will go back to your husband and beg him to forgive you for your adultery and leaving him and pray he will take you back. I know that right now you think that is the last thing you want or need, but down the road I believe you will feel different.

By the way, I know Whysoblind may have seemed harsh in his criticism of you, but you need to realize that most Christians believe that we are at least to strive to follow God's Word. That is why it is hard to write anything that comes across as understanding.

Something else that you need to realize, coming from someone reading between the lines. There are false brethren out there that will take advantage of a naive young girl. They will pretend to be Christians, and tell you that they know the right way. They will lead you to believe that anyone critical of what you are doing is the false teacher, and even dangerous to listen to. They will promise you anything to have their way with you. If you don't believe that you are being deceived, please read your Bible and see for yourself. Start by reading Matthew's gospel and see what Jesus has to say about divorce. Go back to the Old Testament in the book of Malachi and read what it says about God hating putting away (divorce). No true Christian would ever come between a married woman and her husband.

Hannah, I will pray for you, but at least consider what I am telling you before making a final decision. I don't know how much more forgiveness your husband may be able to find in his heart for you, but you seriously ought to try to get back together with him, and commit your marriage to God. As is always the case, if I am on-line and you want to talk, let me know.

Good advice butero. :thumbsup: