IGNORED

Benny Hinn

Guest Jude 1:3

Guest Jude 1:3

Benny Hinn is a heretic of the highest degree. He is a false prophet who, unless he repents, will be damned to hell along with Joseph Smith, Reverend Moon, Charles Russel Taze, and other such blasphemers. Did you know Hinn believes in a Triple-Trinity, 3 persons in 3 gods? This is only PART of his "continuing revelation."

"See, God the Father is a person, God the Son is a person, God the Holy Spirit is a person. But each one of them is a triune being by himself. If I can shock you, and maybe I should, there's nine of them."

"Say after me, 'within me, is a God man.' Say it again, 'within me, is a God man!' Now let's say it even better than that, let's say 'I am a God man.' When you say I am a Christian, you're saying I am Messhiah, in the Hebrew, I am a little Messiah walking on the earth in other words. The new creation is just like God. May I say it like this, you are a little god on earth running around."

"Jesus Christ knew the only way he would stop Satan is by becoming one in nature with him. What did you say? What blasphemy is this? No, you hear this! He did not take my sin, he became my sin! ...He became one with the nature of Satan so all those who have the nature of Satan can partake of the nature of God."

http://www.modernreformation.org/krhinn.htm

The question is...how do we deal with these ENEMIES WITHIN?

Edited by Jude 1:3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Benny Hinn is a heretic of the highest degree. He is a false prophet who, unless he repents, will be damned to hell along with Joseph Smith, Reverend Moon, Charles Russel Taze, and other such blasphemers. Did you know Hinn believes in a Triple-Trinity, 3 persons in 3 gods? This is only PART of his "continuing revelation."

"See, God the Father is a person, God the Son is a person, God the Holy Spirit is a person. But each one of them is a triune being by himself. If I can shock you, and maybe I should, there's nine of them."

"Say after me, 'within me, is a God man.' Say it again, 'within me, is a God man!' Now let's say it even better than that, let's say 'I am a God man.' When you say I am a Christian, you're saying I am Messhiah, in the Hebrew, I am a little Messiah walking on the earth in other words. The new creation is just like God. May I say it like this, you are a little god on earth running around."

"Jesus Christ knew the only way he would stop Satan is by becoming one in nature with him. What did you say? What blasphemy is this? No, you hear this! He did not take my sin, he became my sin! ...He became one with the nature of Satan so all those who have the nature of Satan can partake of the nature of God."

http://www.modernreformation.org/krhinn.htm

The question is...how do we deal with these ENEMIES WITHIN?

Ad Siratim:

1. This IS VERY STUPID. It is also taken straight out ot the notes in the Dakes Anotated Reference Bible. Benny Hinn ought to have given credit for this sillyness to Finis Jennings Dake!

2. All Benny Hinn is talking about here is the Eastern Christian doctrine of Theosis. This is not heretical at all. Jesus indeed said the the disciple could be 'like his master....'

3. "He Who knew no sin, BECAME SIN for us, that we might become the righteousness of God. Have you never read the Scriptures?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

This is of no profit to the Body of Christ.