• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

The person who is praying on the ground just feels like prayer is suddenly so smooth, so enjoyable, and so powerful and intense. I've discovered at that moment, we normally lose consciousness of time and other things-- not that we become disorderly. God takes care of our time. But it is like you lay down everything, and you hook up with God.

This is a level of prayer I've recently come to, where it becomes so powerful and intense that I almost feel like I'm going to float away - I loose awareness of my physical self and am fully focussed on the Spirit!

It's rather amazing, I must say!

Thanks for posting this FloatingAxe! Very informative :th_praying:

Some of the things I was reading in it made certain Scripture come to mind (such as the angel in Daniel etc) just to have it be mentioned and written about in the article in the next few lines after my thinking about it! :blink:

I hope everyone will read this and be more accepting to what actually goes on in the spiritual realms!

edit: PS - A scripture was mentioned in the article, could someone tell me where this is exactly, I couldn't find it:

I don't want you to be ignorant of spiritual things, lest the devil take advantage of you.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, this reminds me of a vision I had not long after I was saved. I wrote it down and drew a picture of it, I've been trying to find it in one of my journals.

Basically though, it was me knelt down in front of what looked like a cathedral. It was all dark and in the distance was a crowd of shadowy people looking on. In front of me was Jesus and He touched me on the head and I started to pray. As I did this beam of blue light came out of my head like a tube and went up into the heavens to God, penetrating through a big dark cloud in the sky.

I've never fully understood this vision, except that it has something to do with me praying (powerfully?) - maybe intercessory, I don't know.

This just reminded me with some of the similarities!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The person who is praying on the ground just feels like prayer is suddenly so smooth, so enjoyable, and so powerful and intense. I've discovered at that moment, we normally lose consciousness of time and other things-- not that we become disorderly. God takes care of our time. But it is like you lay down everything, and you hook up with God.

This is a level of prayer I've recently come to, where it becomes so powerful and intense that I almost feel like I'm going to float away - I loose awareness of my physical self and am fully focussed on the Spirit!

It's rather amazing, I must say!

Thanks for posting this FloatingAxe! Very informative ;)

Some of the things I was reading in it made certain Scripture come to mind (such as the angel in Daniel etc) just to have it be mentioned and written about in the article in the next few lines after my thinking about it! :glare:

I hope everyone will read this and be more accepting to what actually goes on in the spiritual realms!

edit: PS - A scripture was mentioned in the article, could someone tell me where this is exactly, I couldn't find it:

I don't want you to be ignorant of spiritual things, lest the devil take advantage of you.

Thank you!

Is this the scripture you were thinking of?

2 Corinthians 2:10-11...

Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one[a] for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Thank you!

Is this the scripture you were thinking of?

2 Corinthians 2:10-11...

Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one[a] for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Yes that sounds about right! Thanks :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/03/1986

:whistling: Truly an amazing story! I'm not sure like you weren't wether to believe it in full but I trust the Lord will reveal it to me. I am currently fasting today with my bible study group for some people within our group but I have decided to continue fasting tomorrow and up to as long as it takes in so that the holy spirit can reveal the truth unto me. But, regardless wether it is all true or not it had an amazing impact on me(which may be a hint towards its truth in itself), in which I had to pray. As I prayed I truly felt the holy spirit within me. It was another wonderful experience God has given me and as a I prayed my concentration was on the fact that we are truly in a spiritual battle in which we need to protect ourselves from ALL forms of evil. I plan on showing this to others in the hopes that it will truly impact and inspire them as it has for me. I also believe that we need to be praying for this man, that in the name of Jesus Christ, God will protect him from demons and satan whom I'm sure wish to bring him back to evil! satan is probably very ticked off in losing him. Let us protect him through our prayers as our new brother in Christ Jesus! Your brother in Christ, matthew

P.S. I wasn't sure if you mentioned his name. Just wondering for when I pray for him but if you prefer to keep it annonymous I understand.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I would like to know the guys name, I want to print this, and hand it out , but I would like to know the guy's name first.

Edited by F8thNJesus