• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

When I first came to these boards some years ago it was brilliant and bliss and uplifting...

then something happened, not sure what but every time I posted someone would find and argument to get into with me, even on the most trivilist of matters, I could not seem to do right for wrong.

so rather than create a fuss I just left posting on the board (although I came in from time to time to browse)

and now the boards seem calmer again and even though opinions may differ ...I find they are back to being uplifting rather than critism and its a wonderful change again.

Your all doing great posts and terrific insights.

I don't know what changed or who sorted what...

but

WELL DONE :laugh:

It seems to happen in waves. :taped:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

When I first came to these boards some years ago it was brilliant and bliss and uplifting...

then something happened, not sure what but every time I posted someone would find and argument to get into with me, even on the most trivilist of matters, I could not seem to do right for wrong.

so rather than create a fuss I just left posting on the board (although I came in from time to time to browse)

and now the boards seem calmer again and even though opinions may differ ...I find they are back to being uplifting rather than critism and its a wonderful change again.

Your all doing great posts and terrific insights.

I don't know what changed or who sorted what...

but

WELL DONE :taped:

I am so glad you came back. I'll tell you why. The Lord led you here for a reason and I know there is a lesson to be learned. I registered then left all together but a nudge from an admin called me back and I can so relate to you in that there are debates, disagreements, whatever you experienced I think alot of us have. I've learned through trial and error to pick and choose debates allowing the Lord to guide me and work through me.

During one of my down times I recieved some advice that this is where I need to be, and in the Word. Worthy has those times but do not be discouraged again if or when these things happen, we are family and you will learn by participation and patience. We are here for you. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but I do hope you will stay and get involved.

:whistling: welcome back :24:

I sometimes get the feeling Cymba 22 is keeping an eye on me. She has been known to pull me into gear every now and then, and on occasion has made me give myself a swift uppercut. :24:

Haz.

Me...spy on you :blink:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddd

:24:

well....ok...

maybe a little bit :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08