Guest GodsLittleSoldier

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

-Read what I wrote again and then repent or I'll come over there and give you a spanking.

-#1--"IF" you really "think" you could give me a "spanking" COME ON OVER----you want my

-address??? I gave it to another dude that wanted to meet "face to face"..HE ain't showed up yet...

-"IF" you was "kiddin" haaaa--haaaa- :P

-

---The New Testament scriptures are referred as part of the word of God even though Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, James or Paul wrote them. Only once does Paul say in 1 Cor. 7: 12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-When Jesus was crucified two others beside Him were put to death also. Yet one of them was to live in heaven with me the other one had to die the second death because he did not have life by believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God.

-Could you possibly "explain" this statement in red Brad?????{live in heaven with me}??????

-Who are you refering to as the {me} in that statement?????thank you--- :P

me was suppose to be Christ thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Romans 6

7For he who has died has been freed from sin. 8Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,

Guest shadow2b
-You sound to dangerous to be messing around with the way you said that you are breathtakeingly waiting my response with your six shooter at your hip. Is that your vision of Jesus Christ in you?

-uhhhhhhhhh?????BRAD????where did i say"breathtakingly awaiting your response"with my six-

-shooter at my hip"????hmmmm???I reread my post I just don't seem to be able to find any

-mention of any six-shooters at my hip except in your post,uhhhh???why is that Brad????

-

-Just because a group of people said there are no more words from God as scripture, does not mean that's God's will. He is Lord and He can speak or write when ever He wants to. People can say whatever they want and then put a lid on it say thats God's will no more. But who are they to shut the mouth of Jesus Christ working through His servants. To reject this is to be anti-christ "against the anionted" and could lead to something even worst like speaking against the Holy Spirit speaking through them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-uhhhhhhh??Brad???AT this time sir I will just bow out of this thread as I can see no resolution to

-the difference in the understanding of scripture{between us} that is so evident...

-shhhhhhheeeeesssssshhhhhh :blink::wub::wub::wub:

-Either way i breathtakingly await your response----------Gary-- :blink:

The six shooter was not said, the picture in your signature says it all. Bowing out does not fit the seen or a six shooter though. You must be a different kind of man than you pretend to be. :wub:

-
-Just because a group of people said there are no more words from God as scripture, does not mean that's God's will. He is Lord and He can speak or write when ever He wants to. People can say whatever they want and then put a lid on it say thats God's will no more. But who are they to shut the mouth of Jesus Christ working through His servants. To reject this is to be anti-christ "against the anionted" and could lead to something even worst like speaking against the Holy Spirit speaking through them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-uhhhhhhh??Brad???AT this time sir I will just bow out of this thread as I can see no resolution to

-the difference in the understanding of scripture{between us} that is so evident...

-shhhhhhheeeeesssssshhhhhh :blink::wub::wub::wub:

I take it then that you do not believe that God indwells His people or if you do, do you think that He is just keeping silent. By the way what else do the scribes not believe in.

Guest shadow2b
-The bible is not a history book. Why on earth would we find history of the bible in the bible. That is obsurd. To find history of the bible we must look to history. To say that the bible contains history of itself to the present time is a pscysophrenic statement.

This really can't be your arguement, is it?

Nicholas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i used to be pscysophrenic, but now i cant make up my minds up.

-got that word off a joke site--the ozone asylum--funnn--eeee---not---

-it ain't in the dictionary tho....at least i have not found it in mine----- :blink::wub::wub:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  250
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

schizophrenic, my apologies, my spelling can be less than par

See I do admit when I am wrong.

thanks

Guest shadow2b

-

The six shooter was not said, the picture in your signature says it all. Bowing out does not fit the seen or a six shooter though. You must be a different kind of man than you pretend to be.

-ahhhhhh--yessss--guilt by picture association--implication----no Brad--sometimes discretion is the

-better part of valor....But since ya seem to wanna continue this DIScussion,ok-----

-it's just sooooooo difficult to try to make ding-bats--nin-com-poops-irrational-ig-no-ram-us-es---see

-the absurdity of their incomprehensible fantastic flights of fantasia just gets overwhelming at times

-OF course since "you" could NOT possibly BE one of those types of individuals I just assumed you

-would not want to engage in any vitriolic antithesis of incongruous recitations that might possibly

-lead to highly implausible conversations that tend to go in never-ending circles of point-

-counterpoint debates......Of course I could be wrong about all this sooooo I leave it to your

-somewhat dubious consideration ..................et 'te 'bru'te......

-ps.Brad; I don't pretend about anything--that invitation is still open..........anytime.......

Guest shadow2b
-I take it then that you do not believe that God indwells His people or if you do, do you think that He is just keeping silent. By the way what else do the scribes not believe in.

-WeLL,since you seem to have the inside track with so much knowledge,i reckon you would "know"

-quite a bit more about all the relavent issues that GOD is or is not addressing these days,silent

-or otherwise....The same would apply to "what"?? the scribes believe or don't believe.......

-----et 'te b'ru'te..............

Guest GodsLittleSoldier

mobile21 yes i am a catholic....but i dont know much about any of the *cant think of the word somthing like teachings* of the church....and i thought that it was about time that i started to learn more about my faith and what it is that the church teaches(i'm only 16 by the way so i have lots of time ;) )

One thing that i have found VEEERRRY dissapointing in this forum, and a lot of the others i've read, was the amount of bickering that there is amongst people it really is... :P it puts me off. Perhaps a strategy people could use to make sure that there wont be any childiish fighting in the forums is, before you start typing something potentialy offensive, ask jesus to guide youre hands to type what he wants in his will. and try to be open to other people's beleif's i mean who are any of us to say that we are right. who is to say that any of the churches are right or wrong for that matter....well i should take my leave...godbless all

your's in Christ

ME!!