• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/11/1986

i cant believe it! its madness! i dont agree with catholicism. it hails mary. end of. now the headlines say that the anglican church ie our church of england is uniting with rome! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! im in scotland here folks. this is distressing. what the hec are they doing to our church?! lets hope it separates the wheat from the tares. God spoke to me directly about that, and totally gave me a prophecy over the uk. God has planted thorns (as leaders!) among the people to magnetise the lukewarm/dead towards them. then when we are either only the tares or the pure minority God will remove the tares. but sake. i cant stand to see such an honourable church go to waste. so long church of england. reference to thr prophecy= Jeremiah 11 - 13. i can explain more if u want.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

It is NOT going to happen. Rome does not allow female clergy, much less female bishops, like the Anglican church does. Rome will never favor homosexual marriage, and despite the recent antics of Catholic Priests, still strongly condemns homosexuality.

Rome will never unite with Anglicanism as long as Anglicanism tolerates the Pansexual nonsense.

Guest Biblicist
i cant believe it! its madness! i dont agree with catholicism. it hails mary. end of. now the headlines say that the anglican church ie our church of england is uniting with rome! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! im in scotland here folks. this is distressing. what the hec are they doing to our church?! lets hope it separates the wheat from the tares. God spoke to me directly about that, and totally gave me a prophecy over the uk. God has planted thorns (as leaders!) among the people to magnetise the lukewarm/dead towards them. then when we are either only the tares or the pure minority God will remove the tares. but sake. i cant stand to see such an honourable church go to waste. so long church of england. reference to thr prophecy= Jeremiah 11 - 13. i can explain more if u want.

I am not completely clear on what the problem is. You don't agree with Catholicism, and you are Anglican. Am I correct?

Maybe it would help if you explain the differences between the two. I do not know. Sorry, this is something I have never studied. :whistling:

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Part of the Anglican church is attempting to come back to the Catholic Church....that is probably what she is upset about.

I believe it is part of the ecumenical movement to unite all of the organized Christian faiths into one. As I understand it, this will unite the Roman Catholic with the Greek Orthodox and all of the protestant faiths who are organized including most of the evangelicals.

The only Christian faith which will not be affected will be the unorganized church or the underground church like the ones in China and through out Asia and those like these: www.persecution.com which was started underground under the suppression of the Soviet Union. These small churchs are closer in kind to the first century ecelasiah ( church) that suffered great persecution from the rest of the world.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

So am I to understand this could be the beginning of the One World Church?

:emot-questioned:

Not at all. Just some Anglicans are tired of their belief being pushed to the wayside by liberal doctrine.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I believe it is part of the ecumenical movement to unite all of the organized Christian faiths into one. As I understand it, this will unite the Roman Catholic with the Greek Orthodox and all of the protestant faiths who are organized including most of the evangelicals.

The only Christian faith which will not be affected will be the unorganized church or the underground church like the ones in China and through out Asia and those like these: www.persecution.com which was started underground under the suppression of the Soviet Union. These small churchs are closer in kind to the first century ecelasiah ( church) that suffered great persecution from the rest of the world.

The only thing that Catholics have or will ever have in common with Protestants and Evangelical sects is the common belief in Christ.

Beatus Dei, ave Christos!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

There is one Body. One bride of Christ.

I agree with the writers of the Nicene Creed (and the Holy Scriptures... I might add)

"I believe in one holy catholic, and apostolic church..."

In subjection to Christ

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  10/14/1993

There is one Body. One bride of Christ.

I agree with the writers of the Nicene Creed (and the Holy Scriptures... I might add)

"I believe in one holy catholic, and apostolic church..."

In subjection to Christ

And who is the head of this