• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/11/1977

A chevy pick-up and suburban are made of much of the same stuff and are very similar in appearance and function....

Did the pick-up evolve into the suburban or vise-versa, or did they have the same designer?

I bet some dinosoars did have feathers, big deal! they didn't evolve thatway....they were created that way. :th_praying:

Do Chevy pickups and Suburbans procreate? What are the methods of genetic inheritance among pickups?

Most importantly, what sort of selective pressures might the environment place on a pickup truck that will influence the likelihood of it passing on its genes?

:emot-hug:

My point was that just because different species of animals share similar DNA or similar characteristics, doesn't mean that one evolved from the other. Another option is that they had the same creator.

God used similar materials or building blocks to create all of creation, and it just makes sense that some of his creation will have similar qualities. There are also some that are quite different. :o

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:o

My point was that just because different species of animals share similar DNA or similar characteristics, doesn't mean that one evolved from the other. Another option is that they had the same creator.

God used similar materials or building blocks to create all of creation, and it just makes sense that some of his creation will have similar qualities. There are also some that are quite different. :th_praying:

It is a pretty strong indication that they had a common ancestor, though :emot-hug: It also shows how profound the effects of a small change in DNA can be as well. Fascinating stuff, really.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  10/11/1977

:o

God used similar materials or building blocks to create all of creation, and it just makes sense that some of his creation will have similar qualities. There are also some that are quite different. :th_praying:

It is a pretty strong indication that they had a common ancestor, though :emot-hug: It also shows how profound the effects of a small change in DNA can be as well. Fascinating stuff, really.

I guess it really depends on all the evidence combined....

It may suggest that to you, but to me it is more evidence of the same creator. I used to believe the way you do, because I was taught that all my life in school. Later, I found more evidence to point at Gods fingerprints. Then I found evidence of many cover-ups of falsities in our textbooks that are still there. They teach many theories in science courses as fact when they take faith to believe in as my religion does. Many of the theories can be proven false, but there are conspiracies to keep the lies in the textbooks, and most people just believe everything they read or here if it is coming from an authority.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Do Chevy pickups and Suburbans procreate? What are the methods of genetic inheritance among pickups?

Most importantly, what sort of selective pressures might the environment place on a pickup truck that will influence the likelihood of it passing on its genes?

:th_praying::o:emot-hug:

Rock - Steel! what's the big difference?

I thought all things were possible given enough Time squared times squared infinity.

As for the question "what sort of selective pressures might the environment place on a pickup truck that will influence the likelihood of it passing on its genes?".....

Invent one.

Man did for the rock.

SaturnV, I'm sure you're a really smart fellow but a Rock passeth on it's genes?

Nobody really teaches this rubbish to young defenseless children do they?

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:4)

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:"

"The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:"

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them." (Numbers 6:27)

Love, Joe

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:wub::wub::wub:

Rock - Steel! what's the big difference?

I thought all things were possible given enough Time squared times squared infinity.

As for the question "what sort of selective pressures might the environment place on a pickup truck that will influence the likelihood of it passing on its genes?".....

Invent one.

Man did for the rock.

SaturnV, I'm sure you're a really smart fellow but a Rock passeth on it's genes?

Life happens on the other side of the Periodic Table :wub:

Tom-

If God works for you, that's fine by me. Myself, I was brought up to believe in a Creator, but eventually found my own conclusions about where we came from. It's a matter of perspective, I guess.

[Life happens on the other side of the Periodic Table :wub:

Tom-

If God works for you, that's fine by me. Myself, I was brought up to believe in a Creator, but eventually found my own conclusions about where we came from. It's a matter of perspective, I guess.

:wub:

Belief or not....

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:"

"The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:"

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them." (Numbers 6:27)

Love, Joe