c7l14

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Peace and security in the US and the West are easy to achieve. The end of the war on terror is easy to achieve. Prosperity for the modern world is easy to achieve. Ending the crisis with Iran is easy to achieve. The US and Iraqis can achive peace and security in Iraq easily. The same in Afghanistan.

And how can that be done? It's simple:

"but seek ye first the reign of God and His righteousness, and all these shall be added to you."

Matthew 6, 33

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

"but seek ye first the reign of God and His righteousness, and all these shall be added to you."

Matthew 6, 33

Yep!!! I'll go with that :huh::emot-partyblower:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

To WhysoBlind:

I came here not to speak about 9/11 but to warn people because of the connections between the date of the red moon elipse and the numbers where Bible prophecy speaks about the moon turned into blood.

Quickly I understood that most of you dismissed it because you're not aware of some subtle and deeper characteristics of the Bible.

(You've forgotten that the jewish leaders of Jesus' time knew the scriptures very well but didn't recognize Him as the Messiah.)

Then I asked you about 9/11 in the Bible and only one person posted one of the verses, by the way, the easiest one to connect to 9/11.

I won't be posting the article without it being ready.

And I know that if I posted them here without explaining the connections, many of you would dismiss them straight away because of lack of understanding about how Bible prophecy works.

Many don't understand the multiplicity of some prophecies, which means that some prophecies could apply to more than one event. For example, describing 9/11 but not being completely fulfilled on 9/11, which means that it's total and complete fulfilment will be in the future.

The scripture speaks about this but right now I don't know in which book, chapter and verse. But I know I've read about it.

Another thing about the Bible is that some desciptions of the past could be hidden prophecies about the future and there's one book of the Bible that has connections to 9/11 while describing a famous biblical story of the past.

Read the new article I've posted about the speed of light in the Bible so you can understand one of the Bible's hidden messages.

Instead of waiting for April you could start reading the Bible to see if you can find it.

In case you don't know where to start, let me give you some help:

read the book of Daniel.

The time is not for confrontations. These times are for getting one's house in order because things are going to get really bad in the very near future.

I'm just one of your brothers in Jesus Christ

May the love of Jesus be in us