c7l14

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe that's because you're not prepared for terrible times or maybe because you don't believe those times are nearer than you think.

Or, we live in terrible times now and should probably worry about those. There have been multiple generations since Christ that all died. There is no reason to think ours will be any different.

What does the Bible say about 9/11?

Not a thing. The Bible deals with events that God deems worthy to mention. It says NOTHING of 9/11.

The fact anyone could take this stuff seriously is beyond me. There is such thing as prophecy...and there is such thing as quack theories. The original post falls into the latter.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Lunar Eclipses happen when the moon travels thru the earth's shadow. There is nothing more to it than that.

Threads like this are an embarrassment to Christianity.

Edited by Pizzaguy

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

An embarassment to christianity are self proclaimed christians saying that the Bible says nothing about 9/11.

A christian aware of what the Bible says on 9/11 could use that information to show people that there is truth in the Bible. Prophecy fulfilled in our days.

Instead of learning how to share that with non believers, they say that 9/11 is not mentioned in the Bible.

It's those christians who will not understand the coming events because they simply didn't understand and still don't understand what happened on September 11th 2001.

And worse than that is that many of them don't want to understand.

May the love of Jesus be in us

Edited by c7l14

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

At least they could be humble and honest to say "I don't know what the Bible says about 9/11" ot something like "I'm not aware of 9/11 mentioned in the Bible".

I'm gonna say this again:

I've shown some people the amazing details of 9/11 in the Bible and many of them were close to tears.

This is enough for you.

Edited by c7l14

At least they could be humble and honest to say "I don't know what the Bible says about 9/11" ot something like "I'm not aware of 9/11 mentioned in the Bible".

I'm gonna say this again:

I've shown some people the amazing details of 9/11 in the Bible and many of them were close to tears.

This is enough for you.

Just because you speak to gullible people who don't know proper exegesis doesn't mean your interpretation is valid.

Look mate, what you're saying is absurd. I'm sorry no one else is willing to tell you this, but what you have to say is bunk. The lunar eclipse is simply a natural occurrence. The "9/11 passages" is nothing more than bad interpretation. Pray tell, if these were meant to foretell 9/11, then where were you on 9/10? If these interpretations are true, then you are a great criminal for not letting us know about these events, and therefore should be shunned. If you are wrong, then we have no incentive to listen to you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Just because you speak to gullible people ...

Anyone who believes that the Bible foretold 9/11 or that last week's eclipse foretold anything ... is the gullible person here.

Just because you speak to gullible people ...

Anyone who believes that the Bible foretold 9/11 or that last week's eclipse foretold anything ... is the gullible person here.

Exactly. That's the point I was making. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

quote apothanein kerdos: "There is no reason to think ours will be any different."

This is in reference to you doubting that our generation may be the last. Do you believe the reestablishment of Israel as a nation and the liberation of Jerusalem were a fulfillment of bible prophecy? Because, there are many books in the bible that said this would take place and the generation that witnessed that event would be the generation to witness the second coming of Christ.

Now, some people believe revelations was fulfilled 2000 years ago after Christ died. But, the bible said the world would be perfect for a thousand years when Christ comes again and I don't recall any part of history where there was world peace for a thousand years.

Nor do I see any evidence of Christ's kingdom descending upon the temple mount.

Mockers and scoffers are a sure sign of the times, in fact, Christian mockers and scoffers also reinforces bible prophecy, because it says even the elect (which most people interpret as the church) will be deceived.

As far as bible numerology and text dating yadayadayada, I am very skeptical, because when I do math, I usually make a mistake here and there, so when people use bibicical numerology to find secret knowledge in the bible, I am very skeptical and with good reason, every number theory ever "discovered" has been debunked in one form or another.

Now, a lunar eclipse that the entire world was able to witness is a pretty awesome thing to happen, I wouldn't put it past God to use it to get our attention, afterall, He created the sun, moon, stars, earth and he knows exactly when every event that will ever happen during the existence of the universe, will happen. I read an amazing commentary on the astrological signs of Christ's birth and for all the things to take place prior to His birth is something that only happens once in a trillion or so years. So, God knows the timing of our solar system and when things will occur, it is definitely well within His abilities to use those rare and spectacular events to warn us, get our attention, before He makes His judgement.

[]quote]Do you believe the reestablishment of Israel as a nation and the liberation of Jerusalem were a fulfillment of bible prophecy?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

I will admit to being ignorant to what the Bible says about 9/11 - is it not enough to know that He is coming and we should be prepared for His coming. I really don't believe we should second guess the Almighty, He will do what He will do In His time. Nevertheless here are a few more passages for consideration, not particularly related to the lunar eclipse. If I have repeated any other posts my apologies.

"First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of, and laugh at the truth. This will be their line of argument: