oliveoil

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This seems to be a good place to put this, goes with the other topics.

Three days ago I had a had a strange dream. I was outside looking at a clear blue sky when the sky suddenly filled with Meteorites falling to earth. They left behind trails of smoke like a Jet would do. The sky was full of smoke trails as hundreds of rocks streaked to earth.

I was able to see some of them, in spite of the smoke and speed of them falling. My only thought during this time was I wondered what kind of damage was being done by them, if any, and how the scene was going to play out. I woke up then, leaving the conclusion in my dream state. I've never had a dream like this, it was strange, yet beautiful. Just thought I would share?

Guest TurtleGirl2U

Three days ago I had a had a strange dream. I was outside looking at a clear blue sky when the sky suddenly filled with Meteorites falling to earth. They left behind trails of smoke like a Jet would do. The sky was full of smoke trails as hundreds of rocks streaked to earth.

I was able to see some of them, in spite of the smoke and speed of them falling. My only thought during this time was I wondered what kind of damage was being done by them, if any, and how the scene was going to play out. I woke up then, leaving the conclusion in my dream state. I've never had a dream like this, it was strange, yet beautiful. Just thought I would share?

:th_praying:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Either Friday night or Saturday night I also dreamt the U.S. was DEVASTATED either by meteors or some sort of non-nuclear missiles. In the dream nobody knew for sure if it was a missile attack or a meteor shower turned VERY ugly. My gut feeling was it was meteors. But only scattered communities of people were left. A few places still had power, and some had running water, but by and large, things were pretty ugly. I got a small hand pump and attached a long hose to it, and then I and my wife loaded up what belongings we could into a little red truck, with the intention of heading South for a warmer climate. I was just wondering if China or Russia was going to invade, or if they had been devastated too. As we got ready to leave, somebody came up and said that a relative back East had just called them on their mobile phone (most didn't work any more), and told them they had been invaded by India, and the savagery was horrendous!

So we both dreamt it within a day (or perhaps on the same day) of each other..... Next stop: THE TWILIGHT ZONE! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

:thumbsup: i had a dream like that ones to, dreaming the same dream the same night if it was that you ment.

HAha that sounds like that tv show... Jericho.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Most of our dreams are just that, dreams. But still, I am not one to simply write off a dream, especially when two people seem too have had a similar dream withing a day or two of each other.

My question would be, do you tend to have "smaller" dreams come true? Like, see someone at a store in your dreams, and a day or two you meet that same person, or see them at that store, even though you haven't seen them in years, or maybe never met the person before at all? Anything like that happen?

If so, you may have a Gift of the Spirit for Prophecy or Discernment.

But it could just be a dream, after all.

I use to keep a dream Journal, but I quit.

My dreams seem to be Prophetic, but many have hidden meanings, making them worrisome to me. I was scorned by people for years, so I tried to rid myself of them. I don't blame people for I am a skeptic also because there is so much falsehood in the church. I wonder what is the purpose of these dreams, the true ones of course. Praying about the bad things doesn't stop it from happening so why have them, unless its to prepare the dreamer, as a warning. Most of the time, I am to dumb to grasp the meaning until the event. Then its OH that's what that dream meant.

I might also add that I rarely ever have a good dream, by that I mean, they more often point to disasters, death, and the like thus making them a burden to me in the spirit.

And yes most have come to pass, I knew what all my babies were before they were born, knew what they looked like, seen the death of family members, except the death of my son, which I was spared for some reason. So I have no doubt the meteorite dream will transpire.

Guest srv4zion

Hi! an interesting dream for sure I just did a mural in my home of the same thing! Meteors falling all over the earth and a blood red moon....weird