RCruise

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the post-40 perspective - it's nice to hear from the other side of the fence

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108

Wake up he's saying .Get about the work of my Kingdom which lasts forever. Those things will soon pass away.

Now when I see the 1/2 million dollar homes going up around me. (I live in an affluent area.) I'm sickened. I worked in some of those homes (My own business)Worked in them not owned one. I live modestly in a nice townhouse. Those people are sore lost. Disconnected from G-d . Seperated by vanity.

I read Ecclesiastees. Vanity was the Message. My wife still will not let go of the world. She is Christian as well. The message I've gotten is let go of this vanity, because it soon is gonna come to naught. The winds of change are blowing. The one world Government is rushing in.Then soon Messiah. Maranatha.

It is tough to feel these things . I worry about my Children, My family, The lost. I have faith these things are in G-ds hands now.I am spreading this message.

I have learned much these last 2 years. I am grateful to G-d for showing them to me. Why me? I don't know. I think G-d is trying to say to you. Put him first. Have Faith. He's now first for me. I think of him when I wake,when I walk around in the day, and before I sleep. I even went back and recorded all the events in my life that pertained to him. I was happy I did that as well because, much light was shed.

There is a time for reflection. For worship and for examination of the Word. Take this time for G-d. Draw closer to him and let him lead. It takes patience. For me the answer always comes after The Drama.

I hope this helps you. Even though I am a younger Man.I've said a prayer for you.

:thumb:

May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen

Peace

:inlove: Amen

:thumb: awesome testimony Dr. Luke...

Your right on it.. :noidea:

You are definitely hearing from the Spirit of our FATHER..

Keep up the good "work"

Your sister in Yashua HaMaschiah

Guest C.D. Light

Luke, this past weekend I watched City Confidential and they had the City of Beverly Hills this time. They showed people shopping at the outrageously priced stores and driving expensive cars, living in the lap of luxury, and rolling in more money that we could imagine.

They were so engulfed in that lifestyle that they couldnt see anything else. Lost as lost can be.

It actually turned my stomach. And I thought, what are they gonna do when its all wiped away in an instant. They'll be left with absolutely nothing. Nada.

I like nice things and to live well, but that was rediculous.

These things only make my life easier and confortable while Im still here. Thats about all.

CD

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I'm am so excited! Every morning, I get up a half hour before my children and watch Kenneth Copeland. (Yeah, I know, but he and Benny Hinn are my only choices at 6:30 a.m). Anyway, this morning, KC was talking about fear of death and shared this verse:

......so that through death he might destory the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by the fear of death........Hebrews 2:14 & 15

!!!!!!!

I had no idea that verse was there. God even knows and addresses our deepest, most painful fears and problems!!

I knew that, but I didn't really "know" it until I saw it in black and white!

That is so incredible to me. I have been reading that verse all day. Okay! How come no one shared that verse with me??!!??

:angry:  :noidea:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108

In the words of Michael W. Smith,

Cause God is God and I am not.... I can only see a part of the picture he's painting God...God is God and I am man (woman).So, I'll never understand it all, for only God is God.

:noidea:  :D  :sarcasm:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

And thank Him that you are woman, honey, or else nothing would get done.  :D  :D  :noidea:  :D  :D

(just came from the 'nudist' topic and am in my "men are really the weaker sex" mode.  :D  :D )

Seriously, I must have studied Hebrews at least three times. Why didn't I ever see that verse?!?!!?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  92

I believe those lyrics are from Steven Curtis Chapman  :thumb: