c7l14

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

It's evident that this prophecy is not only about the destruction of the Twin Towers on September 11th 2001 but it's clear that it contains a very accurate description about what happen on that day.

"2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

3 As the heavens for height, and the earth for depth, So the heart of kings is unsearchable."

Proverbs 25, 2-3 (ASV)

"1 In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me, Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

2 And I saw in the vision; now it was so, that when I saw, I was in Shushan the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in the vision, and I was by the river Ulai.

3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.

4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; and no beasts could stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and magnified himself.

5 And as I was considering, behold, a he-goat came from the west over the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

6 And he came to the ram that had the two horns, which I saw standing before the river, and ran upon him in the fury of his power.

7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with anger against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns; and there was no power in the ram to stand before him; but he cast him down to the ground, and trampled upon him; and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand."

Daniel 8, 1-7 (ASV)

(If analysis of prophecy was done through scientific methods, all people in the world would believe that the Bible contains prophecies about Jesus' first coming and therefore everyone would be a christian.

The legitimacy that some have to say that this is not an intentional description about 9/11 written more than 2000 years ago, is the same legitimacy I have to say that it was a vision God gave to Daniel in a way that was also a description about 9/11 because at the time He gave this vision to Daniel God already knew that the Twin Towers were going to be destroyed on September 11th 2001, exactly in the manner of this vision.)

May the love of Jesus be in us

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Aren't muslims from the East? This says the goat came from the West. Therefore it wouldn't be Muslims attacking the Twin towers.

The 2 little horns are the Medo-Persian empire. The horn representing the Persian empire was a little higher because Persia was dominant.

The Goat was Alexander the Great who broke the Medo-Persian grip on the world.

That would be the prophacy :24:

Its fulfilled prophacy. Can't be used again.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/26/1966

Aren't muslims from the East? This says the goat came from the West. Therefore it wouldn't be Muslims attacking the Twin towers.

The 2 little horns are the Medo-Persian empire. The horn representing the Persian empire was a little higher because Persia was dominant.

The Goat was Alexander the Great who broke the Medo-Persian grip on the world.

That would be the prophacy :24:

Its fulfilled prophacy. Can't be used again.

Correct...the prophesy has been fulfilled.

The opening post did not include these verses from the chapter..

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

It's evident that this prophecy is not only about the destruction of the Twin Towers on September 11th 2001 but it's clear that it contains a very accurate description about what happen on that day.

I have noticed that most of this person's sensational claims lack Scripture, or conveniently stops short of further Scriptural expoundment as we see being done here in this thread. But I myself see this very same pattern all the time. These apparently have little fear of the Lord and respect for His Word. They come in and haughtily lay down their assertions with little or no Scriptural base, and the Scriptures they do happen to post in support of their claims are tweaked so far out of proportion to almost be comical.

C7/14:

It is often best for one to first dig into the meat and disciplines of God's Word with prayer and with a closer relationship with Jesus before diving headlong into God's Prophetic Word. Lest we lose focus on our respect and disciplines for Jesus and His ways.

Consuming the Word of God is like eating a well-balanced meal. You have the sweetness of Christ, the nutritous meat and veggies of the deeper disciplines, the proteins of prophecy, the grains and bread of truth which abounds, and the fruits which bloom forth in the spirit the more we properly consume.

But if we do not eat this meal in a careful, balanced way, we become spiritually unhealthy. Lacking the veggies, our eyesight diminishes. Lacking the meat, we do not walk as well. Lacking the disciplines, our fruits wither, and our milk sours. And lacking proper contextual understanding of God's Word as a whole, our grains of truth we receive crumble into meaningless dust like chaff.

Return to just the Word of God and consume with a hunger for the truth my friend and much prayer and meditation. Turn off your own carnal voice and thoughts and instead let Jesus reveal these things to you. If He doesn't always reveal to us what His Prophetic Word is saying, then perhaps the time for us (individually) to know has not come. And He works in His time, not ours.

God's Prophetic Word is God's signature which serves to tie the rest of His Word together in accordance with His Plan.

But if you are trying to tie without understanding what is being tied and why, you're only creating knots of confusion, falsehood, and deception.

God bless, and you will be in my prayers my friend.

Jim.

Edited by Desert Walker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

This topic has already been posted here.