• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

Ok...so I work with alot of teens in a youth group and we have been pranking the youth pastor on an irregular schedule. I'm running out of ideas though. Before spring break we plan to saran wrap his car so I am looking for industrial saran wrap. I need some ideas for some good, clean pranks. It has to be something that does not cause damage and can be cleaned up. (Yeah, I know, what's the fun in that...) These teens are on the border line of losing control on a daily basis, so we have to prank in a responsible manner! (LOL)

Any ideas of suggestions would be appreciated! :thumbsup:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Ok...so I work with alot of teens in a youth group and we have been pranking the youth pastor on an irregular schedule. I'm running out of ideas though. Before spring break we plan to saran wrap his car so I am looking for industrial saran wrap. I need some ideas for some good, clean pranks. It has to be something that does not cause damage and can be cleaned up. (Yeah, I know, what's the fun in that...) These teens are on the border line of losing control on a daily basis, so we have to prank in a responsible manner! (LOL)

Any ideas of suggestions would be appreciated! :thumbsup:

Here are a few:

It won't damage the car at all, but it will require a car wash!

Buy 20 lbs. of white and 20 lbs. of yellow American Cheese...

Turn his entire car into a checkerboard.

Buy some butcher paper and find about 2000 empty soda cans.

While he is asleep or in his office, (this only works with a door that opens inward) stack the cans against the door and tape the butcher paper behind the cans, so that the cans are between the butcher paper and the door. When he opens the door, it will be like a cartoon closet...all the cans will come crashing down in his face.

I've got a million of them, but these are two of the funnier ones.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I'm not very creative with the pranks, but here's one my uncle's done on several occasions:

If you're at his house and he has one of those vegetable sprayers beside the tap on his sink, aim it carefully so that it points where a person would normally stand. Use clear scotch tape to tape the trigger down (while the tap is turned off). When he turns the tap on, the vegetable sprayer will turn on instead of the normal faucet and hopefully get his shirt wet.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I'm not very creative with the pranks, but here's one my uncle's done on several occasions:

If you're at his house and he has one of those vegetable sprayers beside the tap on his sink, aim it carefully so that it points where a person would normally stand. Use clear scotch tape to tape the trigger down (while the tap is turned off). When he turns the tap on, the vegetable sprayer will turn on instead of the normal faucet and hopefully get his shirt wet.

That's a good one!

Guest LadyC

in your search for industrial strength saran wrap, you may want to consider the term "shrink wrap". you should be able to buy it at any packaging store. in fact, i believe you can buy it wherever they rent uhaul equipment.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Cover the car in post-it notes. Yes, it works. Don't get the cheap, knock-off brand though...get the real post-it brand. They'll actually stick to the car even while driving down the road at a high speed. But I suggest sticking them all facing backwards (put the sticky side facing the front of the car) so that there's less wind resistance and less stress put on the notes while driving. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

"Ok...so I work with alot of teens in a youth group and we have been pranking the youth pastor on an irregular schedule. I'm running out of ideas though. Before spring break we plan to saran wrap his car so I am looking for industrial saran wrap. I need some ideas for some good, clean pranks. It has to be something that does not cause damage and can be cleaned up. (Yeah, I know, what's the fun in that...) These teens are on the border line of losing control on a daily basis, so we have to prank in a responsible manner! (LOL)"

YOU ARE AWESOME! :thumbsup:

Cover the car in post-it notes. Yes, it works. Don't get the cheap, knock-off brand though...get the real post-it brand. They'll actually stick to the car even while driving down the road at a high speed. But I suggest sticking them all facing backwards (put the sticky side facing the front of the car) so that there's less wind resistance and less stress put on the notes while driving. :b:

;)

Have the kids write Bible verses on them first. :thumbsup:

Cover the car in post-it notes. Yes, it works. Don't get the cheap, knock-off brand though...get the real post-it brand. They'll actually stick to the car even while driving down the road at a high speed. But I suggest sticking them all facing backwards (put the sticky side facing the front of the car) so that there's less wind resistance and less stress put on the notes while driving. :24:

:(

Have the kids write Bible verses on them first. ;)

LOL! I like this one!!

I also like the soda cans thing...though we would have to figure out a way to do it quietly...which I doubt would work, but it's an idea!! :wub:

These are some great ideas so far. I especially like the post it notes with Bible vs.

Keep 'em coming ya'll!

:(