Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

But tat dosent make sence, arent you in America illigally? I mean your ancestor invaded and occupied nations that today make America.

Its not England or China its America its build on anyone who wants to come can come.

Whi is some paper needed?

Paper is needed so we know who is being adopted into our society. Criminal backgrounds, diseases, and things of this nature.

When my great-grandfather migrated here from Russia, he never assimilated fully. He was a Russian Jew, learned a little English, but not enough to get around. Yet, he loved America and considered himself an American.

The problem we have today is that some illegal immigrants merely want to come here to work (or join gangs), and leave it at that. They don't wish to become an American. We are not asking them to abandon their culture, but instead to submit to the idea that is America. That isn't too much to ask. :21:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

I have the solution! Every time we treat an illegal at a hospital, we send the bill the to powers that be in their country of origin. Every time we have to build a new school, hospital, sewage system, whatever it may be, we do the same.

I LOVE IT!

Edited by princess_childofthekingofkings

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

Just to clear up a couple pieces of misconception. In 1836 the terriroty of The Republic of Texas won it's independance from Mexico by defeating the Mexican army and then seceded from Mexico. The Republic of Texas was annexed by the U.S. in 1845.

Mexico lost the war and lost control of the territory. Sorry, but the USA has the right to defend it's borders against invasion. If Mexico wants Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah and California or any portion thereof all they have to do is win it back the same way the U.S. won it from Mexico, by military force.

I'm not saying that the U.S. was justified necessarily but regardless, the Manifest Destiny was our justification for our expansion and disputes over territory all over the world were and still are settled by military force. If Mexico want these territories back perhaps they should consider turning over Mexico to Spain so that Spain can return it to the native indians who were there first. Oh wait, Spain killed off most of the native indians and enslaved the rest.

exactly. and like i had a teacher one year that said she thought the mexicans had a right to be in texas because they were there first, but technically they weren't. like mexico owned the territory, but nobody lived in it till mexico let AMERICANS move in there. so we were there first, and we earned our independence from mexico. so they need to come here legally & learn the language, or just not come at all.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Are we arguing that Latinos are inherently lazy but European immigrants aren't?

I think her point was that most of our ancestors came here legally as opposed to illegally.

From the time when the first European colonists "dicovered" the New World, it was not in their best interests to engage in such "formalities" as legality where the native peoples were concerned.

Americans are outraged at illegal immigration by Hispanics (many of whom are descendents of the original natives), but there is much less zeal to apply same argument to the native peoples who were gracious enough to relinquish their lands - as if they were given a choice.

Perhaps native people who can trace their ancestry to the original inhabitants should qualify for special status - given that they were the original and rightful owners.

What goes around - comes around !!

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Are we all weary yet, of the swamping of our dear Worthy Boards with the filthy lies of one communist goon after another? We've answered and answered, but they just keep lying. "Reprobate concerning the faith," these 'disciples of Marx' who name the Name of Christ, deserve our stern rebuke, a demand for repentance, and if they will not repent, then 'Let them be as an heathen man and a publican.....'

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Are we all weary yet, of the swamping of our dear Worthy Boards with the filthy lies of one communist goon after another? We've answered and answered, but they just keep lying. "Reprobate concerning the faith," these 'disciples of Marx' who name the Name of Christ, deserve our stern rebuke, a demand for repentance, and if they will not repent, then 'Let them be as an heathen man and a publican.....'

Who are you talking about? I'm confused, I don't think anyone here is a communist, at least not from what I've gathered.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1981

Who are you talking about? I'm confused, I don't think anyone here is a communist, at least not from what I've gathered.

I think Leonard just equates liberals with communists.

I think Leonard just equates liberals with communists.

Modern 'Liberalism' IS Marxism. I was raised in a Marxist household, so I know whereof I speak.

You asked that I not address you, Unbalanced, and I told you I would oblige. Now YOU are addressing me, so I will answer. If you believe what you wrote above, then you even more imperceptive (or disingenuous) than I thought.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

time for a cool off period.....if there are any questions you can pm me.

Love and Blessings,

Angel