Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, i would like to know why americans are so mad at the mass immigration? Isnt America one big immigrations project?

I can relate to Europeans or Japanese saying that immigration is getting to bad.

But America, it was a land with several indian nations than immigrants came, it was a problem for them, taking all the land et c. Then the immigrants became americans and kept expanding, even invading mexico and making texas and california american. So why is it so wrong with immigrants comming again from uneuropean places? Its like if Cuba would invade Florida and, 100 years later someone from New York would move there and suddenly hes a foreigner.

Someone care to explain?

Europeans have always been there, you can see if somone is from south germany or north b the way the place has shaped hes genes. In America you can be celtic with irish blood and live in californa! how can a place like America complain about immigration?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Its not immigration thats the problem its illegal immigration of undocumented criminals and enemy foreigners w/ no way of knowing because the immigration laws are blatantly ignored.

Guest LadyC

exactly what follower said.

we have NO PROBLEM with immigration. we have a problem with those who break the law, lie cheat and steal their way into this country. it defrauds americans, AND it defrauds every immigrant who has ever (or who is trying to) come here legally.

But tat dosent make sence, arent you in America illigally? I mean your ancestor invaded and occupied nations that today make America.

Its not England or China its America its build on anyone who wants to come can come.

Whi is some paper needed?

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013

It would make more sense to fire all police and people will govern thierself. How well do you think that would work?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  970

Its also about the these illegal immigrants coming in and seeking medical attention that we as americans have to pay their bills. They come into our country, and live off our government programs, but they dont pay taxes for these programs.

I am all for collecting these illegal immigrants and giving them a tax identifictaion number and requiring them to get work and pay their taxes. What they do with the rest of their pay is up to them. Learning to read, write, and speak english would be a bonus for competitive jobs.

Someone care to explain?

If you lived here you would know.

A blind man has no idea what fire is until he feels the heat.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Arash:

When our earlier immigrants came, they wanted to BE Americans! Today, most of these people only want MONEY. They have NO WISH to assimilate into our society, but prefer to keep all their own ways, not even bothering to learn English. This is not 'immigration' but 'balkanization.'

For instance the other day I was at McDonalds drive through, the barely understandable young man at the window, obviously spoke no English. He only understood the names of foods specifically ON THE MCDONALDS MENU. Ask for 'napkins' and he was at a complete loss. "Say, could I change this to a large?" simply brought the reply "Sorry?" until I pointed to my coffee, and simply said "Large, please." The order was wrong, and trying to correct it was an ordeal I finally gave up on.

I mean, he seemed a pleasant enough chap, but if you're dealing with the American public, you need to have some level of command of English. It was certainly not this boy's fault he didn't know English, but McDonald's should not have had him working at the drive-thru line! As I left, he gave praise to some saint or 'god' unknown to me: "Ave Gude," he said!

In my secular work doing engineering inspections, I speak with illegal alien workers on construction sites almost every day. Many of them are perfectly fine chaps, who want to work hard, make money and go back to Mexico with a stash of cash and start their own businesses there; I can't fault them for that, and for them America is the 'cash cow.' One fellow told me he tried for 9 months to get a work permit ("green card") to come legally, but the bureaucratic red tape stymied him at every turn, so he finally gave up and came illegally. But the MAJORITY I talk to, HATE AMERICA. And have an antipathy toward most Americans too. THEY ONLY WANT OUR MONEY, and they hope that after they have made their fortunes, America is destroyed and beaten into Mexican-style poverty.

We offer them free medical care, and they have taken such advantage of that system that in Southern California alone Eight-eight (COUNT 'EM!! EIGHTY-EIGHT!!!!) hospitals have gone bankrupt, due to being forced by law to treat them in their emergency rooms. Does that strike you as 'fair?'

Arash: While illegal immigrants make up only about 3% of the people in the USA, they account for 30% of our prison population! This ought to tell us what happens when your nation doesn't regulate its borders. Further, my brother who is with the Border Patrol says it is now not uncommon for the field agents to find Korans, Arab style clothes, tracts, etc, abandoned at campsites inside the U.S. borders.......... If THAT isn't scarey, I don't know what would be.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

I have absolutly no problem with immigration, it is illegal immigration that is the problem.

Of course, the sticky situation with that is that there will be ups and downs for stopping the flow of illegal immigrants.

If we secure or borders and start cracking down on illegals, the public is going to have to accept the fact that produce prices and the prices of many other public goods will go up. I'm willing to do this if it means that illegal immigrants would be required to pay taxes just like everyone else in the country, maybe it could even cut taxes nationally with the extra income, who knows?

But just cutting off illegal immigrants won't suddenly make our problems go away, it's a double edged sword. I think that many people want to have their cake and eat it too in this situation, but often forget that illegals keep prices down too.

Arash:

When our earlier immigrants came, they wanted to BE Americans! Today, most of these people only want MONEY. They have NO WISH to assimilate into our society, but prefer to keep all their own ways, not even bothering to learn English. This is not 'immigration' but 'balkanization.'

For instance the other day I was at McDonalds drive through, the barely understandable young man at the window, obviously spoke no English. He only understood the names of foods specifically ON THE MCDONALDS MENU. Ask for 'napkins' and he was at a complete loss. "Say, could I change this to a large?" simply brought the reply "Sorry?" until I pointed to my coffee, and simply said "Large, please." The order was wrong, and trying to correct it was an ordeal I finally gave up on.

I mean, he seemed a pleasant enough chap, but if you're dealing with the American public, you need to have some level of command of English. It was certainly not this boy's fault he didn't know English, but McDonald's should not have had him working at the drive-thru line! As I left, he gave praise to some saint or 'god' unknown to me: "Ave Gude," he said!

In my secular work doing engineering inspections, I speak with illegal alien workers on construction sites almost every day. Many of them are perfectly fine chaps, who want to work hard, make money and go back to Mexico with a stash of cash and start their own businesses there; I can't fault them for that, and for them America is the 'cash cow.' One fellow told me he tried for 9 months to get a work permit ("green card") to come legally, but the bureaucratic red tape stymied him at every turn, so he finally gave up and came illegally. But the MAJORITY I talk to, HATE AMERICA. And have an antipathy toward most Americans too. THEY ONLY WANT OUR MONEY, and they hope that after they have made their fortunes, America is destroyed and beaten into Mexican-style poverty.

We offer them free medical care, and they have taken such advantage of that system that in Southern California alone Eight-eight (COUNT 'EM!! EIGHTY-EIGHT!!!!) hospitals have gone bankrupt, due to being forced by law to treat them in their emergency rooms. Does that strike you as 'fair?'

Arash: While illegal immigrants make up only about 3% of the people in the USA, they account for 30% of our prison population! This ought to tell us what happens when your nation doesn't regulate its borders. Further, my brother who is with the Border Patrol says it is now not uncommon for the field agents to find Korans, Arab style clothes, tracts, etc, abandoned at campsites inside the U.S. borders.......... If THAT isn't scarey, I don't know what would be.

HAHAHAHAH! That was so funny! especially about the spanish guy in the drive thrue, haha he didnt know what napkins where? isnt that one of the things he should know working on a Mcdonalds :whistling:, haha and the last thing, finding korans... it sounds a bit suspicous. Muslims would never put the koran on the ground, you have a little koran table. Maybe they put it there with the arab clothes to scare people, the terrorists come from nations like saudi arabia, so they afford to go to Amerca in buisness class.