• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/04/1990

I'm really concerned for my friend - we've grown distant in the past year but I'm still really worried about her. She had unprotected sex with her boyfriend of 4 months (first wrong descision in my opinion), but now she's mentioned that she is 2 weeks late for her period...we've urged her to go take a pregnancy test but she says she's not worried about it. Then today at lunch she said she is going to get birth control, we told her that bc would seriously harm the baby if she is pregnant, but she said she planned on having an abortion if she was pregnant anyways.......I hate seeing her going down this path...it's unhealthy, and it bothers all of us (friends) that she thinks that abortion is just like throwing out a banana peal - that life is essentially trash to her. Her parents don't know, and I personally don't want to be the one to tell her parents (they don't know she's had sex) because this girl should be the one to tell her parents.

I'm running out of things to say to her, what should I do?

Thanks,

Morgan

Guest Rossy

Hi morgan , I'm glad to hear your concerned about your friend and what she did need's to be addressed . How about you set aside a time where you and her can get together and you can voice your concerns to her and tell her the what the concicoinces of her actions can lead to . I hope this help's . :thumbsup:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:thumbsup:

Guest mountaingirl
I'm really concerned for my friend - we've grown distant in the past year but I'm still really worried about her. She had unprotected sex with her boyfriend of 4 months (first wrong descision in my opinion), but now she's mentioned that she is 2 weeks late for her period...we've urged her to go take a pregnancy test but she says she's not worried about it. Then today at lunch she said she is going to get birth control, we told her that bc would seriously harm the baby if she is pregnant, but she said she planned on having an abortion if she was pregnant anyways.......I hate seeing her going down this path...it's unhealthy, and it bothers all of us (friends) that she thinks that abortion is just like throwing out a banana peal - that life is essentially trash to her. Her parents don't know, and I personally don't want to be the one to tell her parents (they don't know she's had sex) because this girl should be the one to tell her parents.

Thanks,

Morgan

Hi Morgan!

This is my first time on, and I feel bad for you that you are caught in the middle. I have read a few books and articles on people that have had an abortion, and they all have regrets because they experience major mourning, guilt, and loss. I would suggest to her to carry the baby full term, and find a private christian adoption agency, and get the baby into an awesome christian stable home. Even if she would have an abortion, and not tell her parents, they would find out. She might as well deal with it right now, fess up, and go on with her life. Her parents might have a lot of compassion for her.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/26/1950

Is your mother available, loving and wise? If so, I would suggest that you take the problem to her. This is a pretty big problem for a teenage girl to try to handle.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  10/04/1990

Thanks,

Morgan

Hi Morgan!

This is my first time on, and I feel bad for you that you are caught in the middle. I have read a few books and articles on people that have had an abortion, and they all have regrets because they experience major mourning, guilt, and loss. I would suggest to her to carry the baby full term, and find a private christian adoption agency, and get the baby into an awesome christian stable home. Even if she would have an abortion, and not tell her parents, they would find out. She might as well deal with it right now, fess up, and go on with her life. Her parents might have a lot of compassion for her.

See my friend isn't Christian, we first met in elementary school - and we drifted apart when we came to high school, just because she was into partying and drinking all weekend and Im not.

So I've mentioned that she could attend church with me, once or twice but she's refused. So I don't know - I guess all I can do is pray for her.

- Morgan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I have had a friend who had decided to have an abortion, because the baby had showed signs of having a disability in utero. A number of us who were privy to that information just went into warfare for the child. I talked plainly about what she was doing and that it was a selfish and murderous act, which would haunt her all her days.

The Lord healed the baby, and she changed her mind. I do believe she will be haunted still by her thoughts toward the beautiful child she almost killed, but God will be her healer in that. She had become lukewarm spiritually, which led to this predicament--married, yet separated from a seriously dangerous shizophrenic, and had a child by another man--but I trust God to restore her to fellowship one day, as she does profess Christ.

So, my advice is to "talk turkey" to your friend. Stand in the gap for the child, who at this moment has a hostile mother and is living in a hostile womb. I was willing to lose the friendship over it...you must be also.

I also emailed her this short video which is pretty horrific in its message. If you would like the video, email me. My addy is in my profile.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

Thanks,

Morgan

for starters you could tell her that if she wanted an abortion (i'm not saying i support abortions) that getting on birthcontrol isn't so easy way out. it most likly won't kill them baby, just give a zillion birth defects like it'll have 20 toes or somthing.