• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

With all the talk about rock music and its potention negative effect of youth I thought this would be a something encouraging.

For those of you that dont know korn, its a band that plays pretty heavy music. They arent exactly the kind of guys you want to bring home to meet your parents.

I while back the lead guitarist gave his life to Christ and left the band. This was a huge step because he went from multi platimun band to stand alone Christian. It bridged a big gap cause many kids that came to Christ had very few role models (besides Jesus) in the faith.

I was encouraged by this and thought I would bring it up. The website is www.headtochrist.com. Its a little dark and depressing but that is just the artists style I guess. Watch the video under the media section and be inspired.

God bless

Sean

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Wonderful news!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

With all the talk about rock music and its potention negative effect of youth I thought this would be a something encouraging.

For those of you that dont know korn, its a band that plays pretty heavy music. They arent exactly the kind of guys you want to bring home to meet your parents.

I while back the lead guitarist gave his life to Christ and left the band. This was a huge step because he went from multi platimun band to stand alone Christian. It bridged a big gap cause many kids that came to Christ had very few role models (besides Jesus) in the faith.

I was encouraged by this and thought I would bring it up. The website is www.headtochrist.com. Its a little dark and depressing but that is just the artists style I guess. Watch the video under the media section and be inspired.

God bless

Sean

I heard about it...and there was a prophecy that many more secular artists would be coming to Christ...I think it is awesome